Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill With the internet invented, all of our downward spirals into madness will be documented.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
As I sit here listening to the now 22 year old recording of 16 year old chris chan's radio broadcasts with him alone, the slideshow of old pictures dashing by the screen of old chris chan, listening to music his only listener (His mom) requested, I have come to a realization.

With Chris Chan, With Terry Davis, even with Elliot Rodger, all of them had their downward spirals documented. There are hours and hours of archived videos of them falling down a pit and becoming something totally different from when they were first seen. Chris chan went from an autist with a sonic obsession to a deluded tranny who mutilated himself and is currently facing homelessness. Terry Davis went from a programmer to a homeless schizophrenic who died from a train wreck. Elliot rodger went from a uni student to a mass shooter. This affects you especially if you already have a major mental illness (Schizophrenia, BPD, etc) because you will decay faster, but all of us will end up going through this.

All of us are going to follow this path if things don't change. Hundreds of Men's downward spiral of loneliness will be documented. Even if it's just forum posts at the bare minimum. If you ever rope or commit a mass shooting your life and why you did it will be right here. On the internet. The world will see you go from whatever you were before hand to whatever you were when you died.

As your mind rots from rotting and loneliness, your descent into madness will be seen. This is very scary for me. Like I said, there will be hundreds of us. Graveyards. Isn't that weird? We'll all turn into Chris Chan, or Terry Davis, or Elliot Rodger or any of the people like those. Maybe less popular, but we'll descend all the same, and like I said before, it will all be documented. Infact it's going on right now if you look at incels online, like Steven B or mattjones2cel or those guys. You can see the madness take its toll.

Tdlr: All of us will go mad and it will be all documented. The world will see you fall into lonely insanity.

I don't care if people think I'm crazy after I'm dead. They already hate me now and when I'm dead I won't have to think about that shit.

I'll never feel the effect of people reading things I've said in the future, nor do I care about how negatively people see me. I just wanted a nromal social life, but that isn't happening so I don't care.

My online presence only covers the end of my spiral really. I was the quintessential normie reddit “memer” archetype teenager until I started highschool. Mine would look like it was missing a piece. It don’t have a clear intermediate phase, since most of the changes stayed in my head rather than being posted anywhere

Won’t care if people read my shit in the future since they won’t know me.

you're exactly right, yet normies, foids, and boomers, will always say the same bs every time, its an infinite cycle of nothing ever getting better because humanity has no empathy for ppl like us

keep on documenting for me you fuckers

Cope. It will be documented... by other virgin losers. Most of future humanity will never know about us. Nobody cares or will care about us. And we will obviously be forgotter. Before the internet, every incel was instantly forgotten after killing himself. Now, it just will take more time, thats all.

My online presence only covers the end of my spiral really.

Indeed.

I’ve taken great lengths to make my Schizophrenia a purely internal phenomenon. I labor for usually 5-10 minutes over every post to make sure it sounds as coherent as possible. I’m literally a non-person, I even don’t have any photos of myself since elementary school.

I will either preserve my consciousness as an artificial intelligence in a mechanical body, or die quietly researching it. There will be no legacy for me beyond that of my own creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back