Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel With the amount of Asshat Rich Kids on this site, i’m probably just going to quit.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It’s every fucking 5 minutes i see some kid commenting about how he inherited his family’s business and money and gloats about how they are incels and their lives suck.

This is the shit i’m talking about. This is what’s wrong with our society. We got a bunch of rich kids with a voice who were just given everything and think they worked for it all and you’re automatically lower than they are who sit around complaining like a bunch of ungrateful children when they have all the could want in the fucking world. The world is fucking backwards.

I’m tired of coming onto this shithole seeing this. I have to see these types of people on THIS FUCKING SITE, ON TWITTER, ON INSTAGRAM, ON YOUTUBE. Everywhere i go i see these psychopaths.

Social Media is literally useless for normal regular/poor people now.

We have to see these rich kids who worked for nothing get everything on every single post we see online.

Like why are they deserving of all these fruits in life and we aren’t? It’s all about luck.

Like grow the fuck up and stop being an incel. Every woman wants a rich guy who can take her traveling because they’re all a bunch of delusional cunts.

Anyways just my 2 cents. I don’t want to share an online space with a bunch of punks like this.

All rich kids needs to be tortured and killed. Enough said.

Last edited:
Wagecuckcels are the mos opressed race

You're poor and yet a fakecel fatass, interesting hey pal

I have 600 bucks in my bank account

I have 600 bucks in my bank account
I have silver bullion. And silver spoons! And a silver fork... A mans gotta eat!

I like it because it's harder to spend, thereby forcing Me to save it.

Plus, there's a big thrill that comes from eating out of a can with real sterling silverware!

503 € Neetbux / month.

Quite the far opposite of rich "

Stop competing so damn much and just let it bet, FUCK YOU for having more money than me but oh well!

It’s every fucking 5 minutes i see some kid commenting about how he inherited his family’s business and money and gloats about how they are incels and their lives suck.

This is the shit i’m talking about. This is what’s wrong with our society. We got a bunch of rich kids with a voice who were just given everything and think they worked for it all and you’re automatically lower than they are who sit around complaining like a bunch of ungrateful children when they have all the could want in the fucking world. The world is fucking backwards.

I’m tired of coming onto this shithole seeing this. I have to see these types of people on THIS FUCKING SITE, ON TWITTER, ON INSTAGRAM, ON YOUTUBE. Everywhere i go i see these psychopaths.

Social Media is literally useless for normal regular/poor people now.

We have to see these rich kids who worked for nothing get everything on every single post we see online.

Like why are they deserving of all these fruits in life and we aren’t? It’s all about luck.

Like grow the fuck up and stop being an incel. Every woman wants a rich guy who can take her traveling because they’re all a bunch of delusional cunts.

Anyways just my 2 cents. I don’t want to share an online space with a bunch of punks like this.

All rich kids needs to be tortured and killed. Enough said.
nah man it just proves that blackpill that money is useless

i disagree that they have everything in the world brocel, they don't have pussy

nah man it just proves that blackpill that money is useless
No it shows how dumb these rich fags are and don't know how to use their money to their advantage, a good blackpill example of money is Harvey Weinstein, ugly kike, hot wife, makes millions off of movies, Joe Rogan kissed his ass on a video on incels saying, "oh look at Harvey he has a wife so women are into guy who are "successful" not looks" :soy:

I'd you're rich as fuck and still an incel, that basically proves you're autistic as fuck. And not the funny "lol XD random" ADHD random ticks retarded, I mean DURRRR arm flailing retarded.