Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With sluthate and lookism gone due to DoS attacks.. I've found the perfect hack proof, dox proof channel. AMIGA 500 Internet!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
So we all want to share messages but are worried about being screen-capped and ridiculed by IncelTears.

We want a place where only us high IQ incels can use technology only we know to use, to share board messages (but no pictures of foids due to banning).

Well I have the solution! Connect to the Internet using an AMIGA 500 with micro adapter, converter modem!

At 7.00 minutes in explains how to register an account on the AMIGA 500 network.

Of course I am aware without.gif files sharing waifus might be initially tricky...............but we'll improvise as per below.

404662_10152195948290034_1823255525_n.jpeg

zarpz1rt2hhcf50lizup.gif

I remember playing carmageddon and speedball 2 over 20 years ago on one of those.

I remember playing carmageddon and speedball 2 over 20 years ago on one of those.

Duke Nukem 2D, Chase HQ and Worms were the other staples of an AMIGA game collection.

Wait lookism is gone? Like forever?

All of Zestos forums are down

Do you think they’ll be gone for good, like the admins will give up?

Also, I thought they were on Cloudflare.

Wait lookism is gone? Like forever?

The website keeps crashing, all the previous threads their entire history got flushed in a DoS attack so only troll accounts posts spam now.

They've pinned migration to a (incels.co rival domain) but its the same ol' same ol'
- Looksmaxxing
- Jailbait/age of consent/how young/pics of teen foids
- Joker discussion
SlutHate has been down for over a week now.

It might come back, but again it got compromised in a DoS attack so might go the way of Lookism without a migraton domain.

Incels.onion when?

Do you think they’ll be gone for good, like the admins will give up?

Also, I thought they were on Cloudflare.

It's a mixture of incompetent admins (though I don't know the first thing about forum maintenance) and cloudfares only offer certain protection.

You still need management of the cache which lookism admins didn't bother to back up.

Sluthate I might archive certain threads, but nihilism is a default state of mind, so why bother?

Imagine paying money to DDOS lookism lmao

Imagine paying money to DDOS lookism lmao

A website that exposes women cherry picking Chads from TINDER and proof Lookism stops 95% of men getting full employment, as well as confirming men only seek and lust after mesomorphic women?

Name me one mainstream media outlet (that makes billions in ad revenue off people's insecurity and misery) which does the same job as "a mere internet forum".

Think about it.

Who the hell cares about IT?

A website that exposes women cherry picking Chads from TINDER and proof Lookism stops 95% of men getting full employment, as well as confirming men only seek and lust after mesomorphic women?

Name me one mainstream media outlet (that makes billions in ad revenue off people's insecurity and misery) which does the same job as "a mere internet forum".

Think about it.

As inceldom and manosphere in general grows, we'll see state-actors get involved in trying to shut sites like these down.

DDOSing presents a great threat here because without the greenlight appproval of large tech companies, it's becoming impossible for small fish to serve content online. Everything is becoming crushed by the monopolies.

As inceldom and manosphere in general grows, we'll see state-actors get involved in trying to shut sites like these down.

DDOSing presents a great threat here because without the greenlight appproval of large tech companies, it's becoming impossible for small fish to serve content online. Everything is becoming crushed by the monopolies.

People are going to start gorilla hosting and just jack up directly to the backbone fiber lines. Literal internet warefare. Anyone knows what it takes to become a tier 1 provider or lay fiber?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back