Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With Religion Collapsing Its Beyond Over for Men

Y

youthislife

Veteran
In the past religion kept foids hypergamy and degeneracy in check. With religion quickly falling it will be beyond over for many men. Marriage will no longer even be a thing as foids just opt to a part of Chad’s harem. Look at the way the West has become a degenerate chithole with Christianity collapsing. Islam will soon fall as well, just look at Muslim foids in the West for a preview of what will happen. Its over.

Marriage and religion have been a meme for a long while

religion without arranged marriage cannot save incels.

religion collapsed decades ago JFL

I read some article predicting by 2050 the majority of the world will be muslim. But I suppose that won’t be happening.
They’ll just be “cultural” Muslims like Muslim foids in the West who claim to be Muslim yet engage in all sorts of degeneracy that’s banned by their religion.

They’ll just be “cultural” Muslims like Muslim foids in the West who claim to be Muslim yet engage in all sorts of degeneracy that’s banned by their religion.
Yep, a new generation of "Mia Khalifas" basically.

Religion is cucked. It stops you from doing things that aren't bad at all. I am not going to stop drinking and fapping, nor am I going to start caring about some arbitrarily enforced god. Females just shouldn't have total sexual freedom.

Yeah I think it's an overall good influence