Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With no future and no direction.

TOP_5_KAPPA

TOP_5_KAPPA

Greycel
How does loneliness and frustration affect you in something as important as your academic future?

Personally, in the face of my great isolation and indifference, there is nothing encouraging, my grades stink (I have failed a lot of school subjects), my teachers and "classmates" keep stigmatizing me, my parents are thinking of stopping supporting me in my studies. It's easier for me to imagine myself shooting that damn thing than graduating. I had a dream of becoming an intellectual economist or a talented programmer, but I think it's a reality from another multiverse.
After the dismal failure of an attempt at "social openness" and socialization -in search of a girlfriend and a handful of memorable friends...-, I guess that's all there is for me....

without a social group everything loses meaning and feels pointless

Screenshot 20241005 231906 Gallery

Welcome GrAY use this fourm to cope a life without foids

Born without the talents they praise, lacking the motivation they admire, I stand as proof that some of us were never meant to belong.

Last edited:
Cope with this forum

i went for a night walk last night which i rarely do and I felt like a total loser. i felt really lonely and isolated and I'm still feeling that way

i'll just stay in my room for the rest of the weekend...

Now you know why people join cults. Religion is a powerful cope. Gives you a reason to bother getting up in the morning. Even when you fail, you know god has your back or its all part of some plan or something.

Now you know why people join cults. Religion is a powerful cope. Gives you a reason to bother getting up in the morning. Even when you fail, you know god has your back or its all part of some plan or something.
I am very captivated by the idea of going to a church and reflecting, to do so would be a challenge to my current convictions and criteria, I will probably do it one of these days.