Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With leftists and other persons with feminine traits, it's in vain to argue with them logically

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
They will use 'ad hominem' against the person in cause when he's making a logical argument backed up by examples/facts/ whatever.

Leftists usually laugh hysterically, or insult the person who has a valid, consistent opinion because they feel threatened, they feel triggered by the response that they get, so in return their brain doesn't compute automatically a logical counter-argument, instead it's much easier for them to harass someone using cheap tactics.

This is the case with people who are lurking/screenshotting/debating about incels being terrorists. They are afraid of something that probably exists once in a year or so. They are afraid of blackpill because it is spreading at an alarming rate and young men woke up from the feminist bullshit and now they don't know how to keep people in their places.

Feminist traits never included logic, that's why you won't see good female comedians for example, or female philosophers.

they just use class struggles and other false Marxist values.

they just use class struggles and other false Marxist values.
Marxists/communists are useless pigs and I hate them. My country used to be communist, all the population was starved and had to get the food portioned. Fuck those scumbags.

Marxists/communists are useless pigs and I hate them. My country used to be communist, all the population was starved and had to get the food portioned. Fuck those scumbags.
the communist leaders were all members of the highest elite in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back