Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With birth rate below replacement rate in most first world countries, what will the year 2040 be like?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If looking at the population under 21, it's gonna be the world after Thanos snapped away half the population.

Or maybe just full of refugees / immigrants, except one major problems, they're mostly male, so hypergamy will get even worse.

Poor Europe will be Africa 2.0 since "refugees" and immigrants have higher birth rates. Africa gets bigger while we diminish quickly
Imagine 2040 like wakanda but in europe

Poor Europe will be Africa 2.0 since "refugees" and immigrants have higher birth rates. Africa gets bigger while we diminish quickly
Imagine 2040 like wakanda but in europe
:p
Mazel tov to Barbara L. Spectre

If looking at the population under 21, it's gonna be the world after Thanos snapped away half the population.

Or maybe just full of refugees / immigrants, except one major problems, they're mostly male, so hypergamy will get even worse.

it already feels like you're the last and only chick to break out of its egg if you're born male. no siblings, no women, no unity, no opportunities.
in the future this feeling will be amplified 10,000x.

it already feels like you're the last and only chick to break out of its egg if you're born male. no siblings, no women, no unity, no opportunities.
in the future this feeling will be amplified 10,000x.

unity is something white people had in the 90s in america

big family outings / vacations, get together, then all of that shit just fucking ended quickly around 2010

If youre a wasp Chad your value will skyrocket, thats all that matters

If youre a wasp Chad your value will skyrocket, thats all that matters

ethnic women chasing wasps in 2040 would be like going to texas and expecting to see cowbows and indians

So who are they gonna chase then?

i'm saying wasp culture and 6'5 white chads will be rare as fuck by then

they'll probably chase hispanic or middle eastern guys who pretend to be white

i'm saying wasp culture and 6'5 white chads will be rare as fuck by then

they'll probably chase hispanic or middle eastern guys who pretend to be white

Thats just gonna make them more valuable, a wasp guy will be a legit god just going around slaying every girl in his path

Also 2040 isnt that far away, so they wont be that rare

No idea and honestly I do not really care. As a sub8 or sub7 guy, it would be best to leave the west anyway, and I will do that in a few years if I have enough money.

JFL if you live that long in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back