Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

With AI & robots the USA can make robot prisons + massive increase in military destruction

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Right now the USA has in prison about 2.5 million people. Its 90% males in prison. But with AI robots in the future imo we could go to 25 million people in prison. The USA has 334 million people. The constraint right now is it costs a lot to imprison people because of how labor intensive it is.

If you look at El Salvador they followed my plan and are just imprisoning a huge number of the violent normies. I think they are up to 2% of their population in prison. In the future the US could send them robot to build and run massive prisons. You have to put in prison the whole illegal gangs, not just the foot soldiers. Which with the US tracking on cell phones, computers, cameras, microphones, etc.. the AI can track who is involved in the organizations. Then go and get them all and if the crimes are severe, they should all get life in prison with no parole.

Last edited:
The war machine is going to be terrifying when its robot and AI ran factories producing weaponry. Then the weaponry is drones in the air and robots and the ground. And they are all linked up with like surveillance drones, radars.

AI controlled gulags for all enemies of the state is the future of the private prison industry.

AI controlled gulags for all enemies of the state is the future of the private prison industry.

As machinery, robots, computers, software and AI are taking over more and more of the remaining jobs in the private sector.. all that is left is the state. The state agencies at the Federal, State and municipal levels are all growing fast in budgets and employment. Either direct employment or more often now through private contractors to the state.

As machinery, robots, computers, software and AI are taking over more and more of the remaining jobs in the private sector.. all that is left is the state. The state agencies at the Federal, State and municipal levels are all growing fast in budgets and employment. Either direct employment or more often now through private contractors to the state.
Reminds me of how South Africa's private security industry is now able to self sustain itself.

Right now the USA has in prison about 2.5 million people. Its 90% males in prison. But with AI robots in the future imo we could go to 25 million people in prison. The USA has 334 million people. The constraint right now is it costs a lot to imprison people because of how labor intensive it is.

If you look at El Salvador they followed my plan and are just imprisoning a huge number of the violent normies. I think they are up to 2% of their population in prison. In the future the US could send them robot to build and run massive prisons. You have to put in prison the whole illegal gangs, not just the foot soldiers. Which with the US tracking on cell phones, computers, cameras, microphones, etc.. the AI can track who is involved in the organizations. Then go and get them all and if the crimes are severe, they should all get life in prison with no parole.
At least el salvador solved most of its crime problems

Reminds me of how South Africa's private security industry is now able to self sustain itself.

Good example. South Africa is another country which needs to just put millions of violent males in prisons for life.

At least el salvador solved most of its crime problems

Ya with violent males assuming their first crimes aren't too bad you give them a few chances, albeit with increasing prison time. When you determined they are unreformable its eventually life in prison with no chance of parole.

Also most violent criminals will commit violent crimes while in prison. With todays surveillance cameras its all recorded so can prosecute them for each crime as a repeat offender to keep adding to the prison time.

Ya with violent males assuming their first crimes aren't too bad you give them a few chances, albeit with increasing prison time. When you determined they are unreformable its eventually life in prison with no chance of parole.

Also most violent criminals will commit violent crimes while in prison. With todays surveillance cameras its all recorded so can prosecute them for each crime as a repeat offender to keep adding to the prison time.
I have no problem with violent criminals like that being buried in the system.

There's no aigf for incel terrorists bro, only ai prison guards..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back