Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Witches do not exist, but whores do.

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
One of the main reasons the Salem witch trials occurred was in fact not because of muh satanism and witch craft, but rather because women were being whores and men had eventually had enough.

It's essentially like the people in the bible who would stone the harlots and adulterous deeds of the vile. Back in a time when morality was held to a high esteem, and people weren't as evil and wicked.

Really? I think it was because of real paranoia and religious fanaticism

To me, bad morality isn't whore women.

Bad morality to me is women who only whore for Chad :lasereyes:

FOIDS SHOULD FUCK UGLY SUBHUMAN MAN AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!! :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Don't get me wrong I'm sure that religious fanatacism certainly did play a major part during this, but I'm sure at the end of the day it just comes down to subjective morality.

To me, bad morality isn't whore women.

Bad morality to me is women who only whore for Chad :lasereyes:

FOIDS SHOULD FUCK UGLY SUBHUMAN MAN AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!! :lasereyes::lasereyes:
It really is quite upsetting to say the least :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

whores = witches

we need to bring back witch-burnings

I bet they were hypergamous whores.

I bet they were hypergamous whores.
Chad only witches kek
Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

And redheads are the most evil of them all. There's a reason that gingers don't have souls as the saying goes. They sold their soul to chad and his harem. :dafuckfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

No female life matters, period

One of the main reasons the Salem witch trials occurred was in fact not because of muh satanism and witch craft, but rather because women were being whores and men had eventually had enough.

It's essentially like the people in the bible who would stone the harlots and adulterous deeds of the vile. Back in a time when morality was held to a high esteem, and people weren't as evil and wicked.
People werent as evil ? Dude.... People have always been cruel, wicked and evil.

It was probably a combination of both ie powerful people manipulating the gullible using religion in order to eliminate their rivals.

It was probably a combination of both ie powerful people manipulating the gullible using religion in order to eliminate their rivals.
This

I need a witch gf to cast a spell on me to make me better looking:feelsthink:

They're the same thing

Witches do exist they meet up at like 3am and do evil shit then go back to their gov jobs
All the witches are too busy at chads house sucking his dome.