Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Witch Hunt "John Milius"

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Explain yourself.

"Only listen to me! The GOOD kind of incel! Fuck all those other depressed and suicidal people. Their mental illness isn't worth treating. Mine is. Because I'm good."

jfl came across this, just settle for a post prime single mom roastie bro!

Why does his avi look like a 12-13 year old boy from Taiwan or any other Eastern Country?

By the way, if we're hunting the witch, you gotta post a link to the video.

7 subscribers and 7 comments though. Is it worth the effort? Is this really a "threat?"

7 subscribers and 7 comments though. Is it worth the effort? Is this really a "threat?"

So the roastie doesn't get any views and any attention, this isn't about her. It's about someone acting like a cuck and talking on behalf of incels.

So the roastie doesn't get any views and any attention, this isn't about her. It's about someone acting like a cuck and talking on behalf of incels.

But how do we go after the witch unless we go to the video? How do we confront John Milius in the comments section without linking to said comments section?

But how do we go after the witch unless we go to the video? How do we confront John Milius in the comments section without linking to said comments section?

He posts here 100%

"I'm not like them, I'm different. I'm kind and generous. Please, would you fuck me."

Who is this fucking cunt?

”when toxic incels play overwatch”

Everyone I don’t like is an incel

That's an obvious larper.
”when toxic incels play overwatch”

Everyone I don’t like is an incel
Basically

Sounds like some incelistan or incels w/o hate kinda cuck tbh

Maybe thats ops channel jfl, self advert maxxing.