Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wishing you were born a Chad is not anymore unrealistic than wishing you were born a normie.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We are incels. That's who we are. There are Incels, Normies, and Chads.

I wish I was a Chad, not a normie. and here's the thing:
NEITHER ARE GONNA HAPPEN

It's not like some fairy is gonna come out of thin air and grant me a new life. I am stuck in my current life. So there is nothing wrong with me saying "I wish I was Chad".

The chances of me being born a Chad and me being born a normie are the exact same: 0%. It's already over. I was born an incel

Obviously. Someone's arguing otherwise? That would surprise me. Trafficking in the fantastical as if it were reality... that's a mental illness.

If you aren't Chad you are simply coping until roping.

Obviously. Someone's arguing otherwise? That would surprise me. Trafficking in the fantastical as if it were reality... that's a mental illness.
I'm arguing otherwise. On my 18th birthday in a month when I blow out my candles I will wish I magically become a chad and my wish will come true.

I'm arguing otherwise. On my 18th birthday in a month when I blow out my candles I will wish I magically become a chad and my wish will come true.
you wouldn't become a normie either though

Sometimes I just paste whatever I had on my clipboard from yesterday and hit post.

You know, that's precisely why I dream big. Why daydream that I could be some mortal Chad when I can daydream about being a Pillar Man?

Godspeed hope you ascend