Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wished I was born in 80s Japan

I wish I was born—never.

Or be a teenager in Japan in the 80s

cause if you were born in the 80s, you'd have your prime years during the lost decades.

Or be a teenager in Japan in the 80s

cause if you were born in the 80s, you'd have your prime years during the lost decades.
oh shit yeah, I would want to be 15 years old in 1985, so 25 year old by mid 90s, old enough to afford a decent drift car

Wished I was born in 80s Japan as a white chad, man life would be great
Life still can be great plus u are WHITE . You literally just need to move your ass and You're basically just bragging now.

Didn't you say you were saving money to move alredy or some shit like that?.

Wouldn't be good to be born in Japan without good studying genetics.

Why would you want to be born in a country that went though a massive bubble burst around that time.
Being born in the early 70s or late 60s would have been better.
Being a young adult, access to booze and cars. Having worked for a few years in the booming economy.

Also Gyarus :feelsohh:.

If I could have one wish it would be to be white japanese chad ngl. Tokyo is such a beautiful city and noodlewhores there are gorgeous FUCK MY LIFE!

You can live the 90s lifestyle if you buy a 90s Supra, restore it, listen to Guns N Roses, and leave your smartphone at home when you go drifting. And always say shit like Dude, Excellent, and Totally Rad.