Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wish there were more unhinged ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Imagine being at starbucks, ordering a triple vanilla latte and then spilling your drink in the faces of some arrogant WMAF couple :feelshmm:

ricecels are low T high inhib. They would never do that in a million years

ER was half white, a pure ricecels would never do such thing, and that's why women made the trend "When I see a men walking behind me in the night *Fear* But I see he is Asian *Sigh*"

ER was half white, a pure ricecels would never do such thing, and that's why women made the trend "When I see a men walking behind me in the night *Fear* But I see he is Asian *Sigh*"
Cope, it's rare but there are some low inhib based Asians like St Cho.

ricecels are low T high inhib. They would never do that in a million years
they used to be very violent before western victory in world war 2.the huns, the mongols,chinese,impeiral Japanese,naitve american commanches and turkiks. this mongoloids in history did most brutal and violent stuff in history.ricecels just softened a bit after ww2.ricecels can be real scary if they are provoked

Last edited:

Attachments

• 1720657390506.png
    1720657390506.png
    453.6 KB · Views: 15
they used to be very violent before western victory in world war 2.the huns, the mongols,chinese,impeiral Japanese,naitve american commanches and turkiks. this mongoloids in history did most brutal and violent stuff in history.ricecels just softened a bit after ww2.ricecels can be real scary if they are provoked
Yeah they used to, but not anymore

For every violent low inhib ricecel you find 100000 whites and 10000000000 blacks
Asians are more passive aggressive, not outright violent. So spilling drinks is a pretty Asian thing to do.

I think @AsiaCel is pretty low inhib, I can see him doing that kek.

I think ricecels were pretty high T before industrialization i.e. the century of humilation, boxer uprising was a thing.

Cho was ahead of his time

Asians are more passive aggressive, not outright violent. So spilling drinks is a pretty Asian thing to do.

I think @AsiaCel is pretty low inhib, I can see him doing that kek.
Least violent asiacel post

Lol did you read one of my posts? I thought I was the only one who talk about Aztec/ija/soviets/mongols etc thing

Its sad. Asian men are being fucked over