Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wish my mom wasnt around

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
while i resent her deeply for fucking some low life psychopath and birthing me, i still feel terrible im not the person she hoped i would be.

shes got no friends and even i leave the house more than her. Its incredibly fucking sad shit. Call me a cuck but shes the one person IRL that i have any amount of empathy for despite not showing it much. Especially because she thinks her life is leading up to somewhere, and she does a lot of DIY stuff and i try sometimes to help her but its so pointless.

if she were gone id probably off myself without hesitation id destroy her completely if i roped, my HT normie brother kinda just left and is now a liberal betabux cuck the last i heard from him. My family is really broken and its depressing as fuck :cryfeels:

why do i have to suffer so much, why do i have to feel so much pain and sadness every day, why does it seem suicide is the only option.

every night i realy do let out a few tears its not a meme i cry a lot more than a adult male should.

ok good night bros i cant do this anyomrre ill be back after wage cucking tomorrow

Your mom was not married to your father?

I hope you and your mom can find purpose and happiness, OP.

At least you have a good relationship with your mom. My mom is extroverted and talks about me alot. Tbh if I didn't find the internet or the one friend I have today. I probably would of become a simp

Its depressing, humans needs a purpose or we are like headless flies flying around.

Families without fathers (led by wom*n) are destined to be terrible and disfunctional

im disappointed in my mother for not being a good mother