Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish it was easier to sui

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont feel like being alive anymore tbh, Im a loser by all means: 21, still living at my parents house, no money, no car, no job, no gf and I dont see any of this changing any time soon, Im simply too ugly, high inhib and autistic to make it in life

But at the same time, its really hard to sui, Ive been doing lots of research and there doesnt exist a method thats either nice or reliable

Its either "just contact your local pharmacist and bribe him to give you some pharmaceutical grade miracle drug bro" or if you opt for some other method its going to be extremely painful. Guns seem like a good option but even then you have a 15% chance of actually surviving

For example this woman shot herself in the head and survived and is now severely facially deformed: https://www.thetrace.org/2016/09/na...month-i-shot-myself-in-the-head-and-survived/

Not gonna link any images directly to keep it SFW, but there are many other cases like this out there, even a shitty small caliber gun that wont splatter your skull can do some serious damage to your face and THE LAST THING any incel would want is to survive and be even uglier

I seriously wish they would legalize assisted suicide for non terminally ill patients or acknowledge inceldom as a terminal diagnosis

Either way I will have to continue suffering like this for at least a few more years

try jumping

A8fATN5.gif

I really think that almost any life is surely better than being dead.

You should look into coping. Also, figure out how to shed guilt. Remember that the universe made you an incel, it gave you your genetics, it handed you this life. It's not your fault you're an incel, as painful as it is to live like this, you did not bring this into existence. There is no reason to feel guilt or shame for things that are out of your control. Not all men were intended to be slayers, not all men were intended to be Chads, be thankful the universe didn't decide to make you a cuck, to make you a betabuxxer who married a woman he genuinely loved only to discover that she was cheating on him and never loved him to begin with. Not all relationships are like that, some are no doubt truly beautiful representations of love, but no relationship is better than a bad relationship, no sex is better than cuckoldry.

Stick a fork into the socket.

I really think that almost any life is surely better than being dead.
No, the life of a cuck is worse than death. Many things are worse than death, but the life of an incel can be a life of honor and dignity.

WoRk oN yOuR BeRsOnALiTy BrO

Just shoot yourself in the temple instead of in the mouth, or do like KSGcel. When you do it go far into the woods so even if you fail initially you'll bleed to death before someone finds you.

It's a lot harder for me as a europecel who can't even get a gun.

A sui method someone on this forum told me: Buy helium tank and CPAP sleep apnoea breathing tubes, hook it up and set helium to LOW setting and just lie down and relax. Painless death, helium replaces oxygen, you fall asleep with no pain and are dead in a couple mins. You WILL NOT explode if helium flow is set to low level apparently. haha. I mean not that someone using this method cares cos fuck life anyway.

Cope. Your just afraid like everyone else on this board to do it. Shotgun to the head has no chance of failure if you aim it right. All the people that live shot straight upwards like retards, aim backwards hitting the stem.
Suic

Check what RC (Research Chemicals) are available in your country. Research Chemicals are substances similar to illegal drugs but little bit different chemically which makes them legal (at least for a while till they are banned). You can order RC legally and nobody can penalyze you for that.
For example in my country RC Fentanyl and many RC benzo are available. I am going to mix them in high quantity with alcohol and off myself. Loss of consciousness should be fast and then I will die from respiratory depression. I already tried 40mg of lorazepam with alcohol and would succeed if somebody hadn't found me. It was totally painless. Adding opiate to mix (fentanyl) will ensure death.

Last edited:
If you're a pussy and need something super duper painless go on 8chan's /suicide/ board, lots of methods there.

Just don't be a retard and shoot yourself in the face and a gun will be absolutely fine. The 15% figure comes from dumbasses who shoot themselves in the mouth or some shit. Put it to your temple, angle towards your brain, and all will be well.

Come here to Harlem. Wear more jewelry than Liberace.

Try and fraud a terminal illness and go to dignitas or cancermaxx/tobaccomaxx until you actually have a terminal illness and go to dignitas.