Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL wish IRL girls were this fabulous so I could just be happy for them getting the happiness they deserve even if it's not with me

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Adorable

I mean I sorta get it, they just want a cute GF, I can relate to that. They are brave heroes so even if they aren't attracted to me, they would probably treat me fairly, and while that's not ALL that I want it's certainly enough that I could respect and wish well for them.

The mere fact they would prefer to be each other's GF instead of mine shouldn't make me hate them.

There's a pain in getting othered but I think that only tends to morph into hatred when others are cruel or callous with you.

IRL foids give me that sense but not Luz and Amity. Why is this? Is it because I am witness to their bravery and determination, traits I rarely witness in reality?

I probably wouldn't hate Chad so much if I witnessed such traits in him too. But what tends to happen is these things get exaggerated responses from good-looking people.

What years of no pussy does to a nigga

What years of no pussy does to a nigga
why would I want some roast beef labia of a carousel rider 3dpd when prime teen pubescent 2d pussy has most stimulating arts?

What years of no nigga does to a pussy.

Just kidding. I realize these cartoons are a major source of cope for you lad. :feelscomfy:

Too bad no woman on earth will ever stand up to your ideals.

What years of no nigga does to a pussy.
Just kidding. I realize these cartoons are a major source of cope for you lad. :feelscomfy:
Too bad no woman on earth will ever stand up to your ideals.
I don't have fixed ideals tbh and they wouldn't really need to match the hero loli waifus I worship, just accept my worship for them.
If she wants to worship Ed Elric or some shit IDGAF that's fine just as long as she doesn't cheat on me with a cosplayer

Being treated like a normal human is normie or Chad trait. Incels are treated worse than insects, they want us dead.

(((Disney))) pushing lgbt faggot cartoons as usual :feelsclown:

why are you watching children's cartoons
I watch it for the plot
(((Disney))) pushing lgbt faggot cartoons as usual :feelsclown:
eh having same-sex relations in the lead is pretty new

closest I can think to this was Marco's exGF dating a girl at the end of Star Vs

other than that I think it's only been background couples who are same-sex

"All the happiness." I don't hate the gay people. But I hate this way of talking. You know the way.

Breh, fuck pozzed disney cartoons. Just watch anime

Amity was sort of a bully near the beginning of the show, but I see your point
Still waiting for the new episodes to be released on DIsney+

Bumping for visibility

Lesbians should unironically be put in prison.
Luz is bi and TBH we have no proof aside from writer's word that Amity is les in-universe.

All girls are lez for Luz I can't hate them for liking the same Latina I do.

I am sick of every modern cartoon having a bunch of lesbos as main characters.

what exactly is the count? TOH is the only one that comes to mind, Jackie revealed as bi in end of SVTFOE doesn't really count as she was supporting not main

I'm pretty sure "main chars with two dads" actually outnumbers "main characters who are gay" weirdly enough.

For some reason it's always niggers too (Clyde, Bo, Dot...)

what exactly is the count? TOH is the only one that comes to mind, Jackie revealed as bi in end of SVTFOE doesn't really count as she was supporting not main

I'm pretty sure "main chars with two dads" actually outnumbers "main characters who are gay" weirdly enough.

For some reason it's always niggers too (Clyde, Bo, Dot...)
Korra from Legend of Korra, She-Ra in the reboot, (Thank God they never never got their hands on He-Man) Nearly the entire main cast of Steven Universe, etc.

It doesn't surprise me that they're always niggers, because making a character black AND gay equals maximum woke points. (How long until they make them non-binary demijews or some shit?)

Korra from Legend of Korra
she's bi not les, same with Asami

She-Ra in the reboot
I've only seen the first season TBH but tbh don't really care

Nearly the entire main cast of Steven Universe
Crystal gems are an all-female race so it's to be expected.

Main char is Steven though and he's straight for Connie.

It doesn't surprise me that they're always niggers, because making a character black AND gay equals maximum woke points. (How long until they make them non-binary demijews or some shit?)
Enby

the high school romance that Eda Clawthorne just reunited with in season 2 of Owl House (Raine Whispers) is enby

tbh doesn't really bother me though

I'm more pissed that they'll probably push Gus and Willow together when really Willow should be with Hunter to produce white children.

new group of people i found i hate: lesbians

new group of people i found i hate: lesbians
they're gynephiles like us, why should I hate someone for liking the same shit as me? it's a tragedy but maybe asking them to want cock is like asking us to want cock, I dunno how psychology/biology works

May Allah reign many terrors over you.
Komesarj when I made a 2021 thread demanding Fabulous cartoon girls IRL the universe trolled me in 2022

:feelswhat:

i want a protag that does an erenyeager and 100 percent destroys the world as should:blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back