Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wish I would’ve gotten Blackpilled earlier

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
I am in my early twenties and only just discovered the blackpill around the beggining of 2022 after watching wheat waffles on YouTube. I wish I had known about this in high school or even younger, as I feel I could’ve looksmaxxed or started saving money earlier for surgerymaxxing. I’ve lost so much valuable time due to my ignorance. In high school I feel like I was somewhere in between bluepilled and redpilled as I sort of understood that women were mostly all just lying whores, but then part of me also still believed in that bullshit movie fantasy of falling in love despite looks, wealth, status, etc.

Little did I know it all came down to the length and size of my bones. Now I have to try to salvage the time I have left and try to ascend somehow. I will surgerymax or die trying.

Yep, and some men will go their entire life without realizing what's going on. We need someone with reach to repach to the masses

I kind of wish I was still bluepilled but there is no going back.

I kind of wish I was still bluepilled but there is no going back.
There’s days where I wish I was bluepilled again. It would help me sleep better at night and I feel I could probably view the world through a positive lens once again. But yeah, it would be like trying to believe in Santa again. Those days are over

There’s days where I wish I was bluepilled again. It would help me sleep better at night and I feel I could probably view the world through a positive lens once again. But yeah, it would be like trying to believe in Santa again. Those days are over
Those days are over indeed but we must keep going.