Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wish i was cluster b instead of autistic

what is cluster b tl;dr that shit for me

also apparently cluster bs have A LOT of sex.

I wish all cluster b people get tortured and killed , they are the scum of society

dont you want to be cluster b doh so wouldnt u be getting tortured and killed?
ill never be cluster b. i just wish i was cause i would fit in better with society i still hate them

Cluster B are foid traits.

Cluster B falls under the category ´dark triad´, right?
first Personality disorder that pops up in my mind, is ASPD (=Antisocial Personality Disorder).
Anyways, way better than autism.... very true

first Personality disorder that pops up in my mind, is ASPD (=Antisocial Personality Disorder).
NOTHING about autism is rewarded. sadly aspds and narcs are rewarded with wealth constantly and relationships. but the catch is it never makes them happy no matter what they have because they hate themselves and are basically an empty shell. the best case scenario would probably be to have none of these disorders or autism and grow up in a healthy family being good looking and eventually being successful.

Dark triad is its own thing, but does has some overlap with cluster B. Dark triad is narcissism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism.

hate that faggot he gave weak people the key to power.
You still need looks to get away with dark triad behavior. Between a dark triad chad and incel, the incel will get a target on his back.

You still need looks to get away with dark triad behavior. Between a dark triad chad and incel, the incel will get a target on his back.
hell even the non incel will. dark triads can only get away with their shit for so long till they get iced out.

Im more like a cluster b, bpd or bipolar and autistic its over for me

Last edited: