Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wish I was a nig nog

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
-good athletic genetics
-trendy
-can pull the race card
-can run affective thug game
-people have low expectations of you

its over :feelsrope:

-good athletic genetics
-trendy
-can pull the race card
-can run affective thug game
-people have low expectations of you

its over :feelsrope:

Nah op is right. And the Jews enable them

fob Africans are a tier above abos and curries. They get mogged by US/UK BBCs. A lot of them are manlets too. East Africans might as well be curries

Well let's say you get another dice roll at life but end up as nig nog. You're more likely to be in poverty and you'll need to be average height at least to run thug game. Also shitty hair and probably genetics for body odor and bad breath

oh i can not think so!
who wouldn't want to be this tyrone
Unknown 5

Well let's say you get another dice roll at life but end up as nig nog. You're more likely to be in poverty and you'll need to be average height at least to run thug game. Also shitty hair and probably genetics for body odor and bad breath
shit hair :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they could get some of the trendiest haircuts out right now. JFL at my shit straight hair. Also being born into poverty is nothing since that makes being a thug official kek. With their genetics I would be tall and have a some athlete or some shit.

who wouldn't want to be this tyrone
View attachment 50139

shit hair :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they could get some of the trendiest haircuts out right now. JFL at my shit straight hair. Also being born into poverty is nothing since that makes being a thug official kek. With their genetics I would be tall and have a some athlete or some shit.

his whitematch would still mog him though.

in foid chasing yeah, but being an athletic nig is pretty up there in there on the scale

kope. blacks are second most undesirable human male race, only above curries.

Niggers are just too desireable these days it´s stupid to categorize them as ethnicels.
fob Africans are a tier above abos and curries. They get mogged by US/UK BBCs. A lot of them are manlets too. East Africans might as well be curries
Nice name