Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wish I never got blackpilled

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Getting blackpilled killed my entire will to live and now I’m gonna suicide

I could have just been at peace but now I’m filled with disgust for how fucked up it all is

oh my god dont suicide

we love you (not in the gay way we aren't faggots)

oh my god dont suicide

we love you (not in the gay way we aren't faggots)

I have to brocel I’m committed. Wasted $1500 on takeout now. Fired from job for :society: maxing. Gained like 20 lbs of pure fat.

It’s over bro

I have to brocel I’m committed. Wasted $1500 on takeout now. Fired from job for :society: maxing. Gained like 20 lbs of pure fat.

It’s over bro
yeah you're probably fucked

but still

your last 2 months of life :feelsrope:

Truckzo I don't like your profile picture. I am trying to type here.

Don't rope @bing Find the white pill

Truckzo I don't like your profile picture. I am trying to type here.

Don't rope @bing Find the white pill
Been white pilling for the past 3 years living like an American psycho monk. Gym maxxed and got a middle class job. Pure misery for….nothing at all lmao.

I got blackpilled hard in r/braincels but decided to give life one more chance.

Now I ldar and post here and actually feel better than I did. Also vidya but that’s cope

Amazed you're still alive after that. In all honesty if I gym maxed and got a better job all for it to not work I would for SURE rope.

Amazed you're still alive after that. In all honesty if I gym maxed and got a better job all for it to not work I would for SURE rope.

It’s incredible how unfair life is, especially with social media holding people like us back. It’s a record of how much of a failure I am in life. Now everyone avoids me and shits on me

It’s incredible how unfair life is, especially with social media holding people like us back. It’s a record of how much of a failure I am in life. Now everyone avoids me and shits on me
Wait are people actually shitting on you? Like lots of spinach lots of fiber slimy green shits? Disgusting. Life truly is unfair. Having people take actual shits on you is another level of suffering I just can't fathom though. Please don't rope.

Wait are people actually shitting on you? Like lots of spinach lots of fiber slimy green shits? Disgusting. Life truly is unfair. Having people take actual shits on you is another level of suffering I just can't fathom though. Please don't rope.
Nah metaphorically shitting on me :feelsbadman:

i am glad i discovered the blackpill so i didn't keep being a cuck. contrary to popular belief, i don't think normie cucks are happy

i am glad i discovered the blackpill so i didn't keep being a cuck. contrary to popular belief, i don't think normie cucks are happy

It’s definitely a small blessing but the negatives outweigh the benefits IMO.

Wish I was a naive little :bluepill: still

Many people are better off living in ignorant bliss

I'm glad I took it, because in many ways it gave my life a sense of direction

How so fellow cel
Let's just say that it would've been a huge waste if I hadn't taken it

I would've probably ended up with some disgusting landwhale, knowing how low my standards were back then

Let's just say that it would've been a huge waste if I hadn't taken it

I would've probably ended up with some disgusting landwhale, knowing how low my standards were back then

Brutal. But if you were :bluepill: enough to get with one and be happy it would be better than misery IMO