Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wish I had stayed in mexico

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
probably i would not be here, mainly because i would not have learned english, also for a variety of reasons, funny is that i told my mom that i wanted to go back by the age of 15, instead she insulted me and told me to fuck off, since i had a lot of arguments over and over i just burned out and decided to become neet.

Being Mexican explains your DBZ pfp. That aside, having FOB parents is not a pleasant experience. I can relate to that all too well.

You can moneymaxx in the US more efficiently. Save up a million and FIRE as a richcel in a smaller city

Mexico is coming up soon. China is being phased out because their commie system is incompatible with western systems and the USA has conflict of interest. So MFG is being moved to Mexico because it shares a boarder with USA going to Canada. It also has a population that is still young, so their is labor force. If you can get some type of cheap investment into Mexico I would do so now.

cartelmaxx bro

cartelmaxx bro
no faggot, to start with cartel members get paid like 200 dollars a month and i am not exagerating they get paid shit, most likely they will die or get caught before actually making actual good money.

nah, dont have motivation to do so
sleep with mexican hookers, ive heard they have a big market in prostitution. wage slave for like 5 years and go live it fully there