Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting wish I had money...

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
There are a lot of things I want to buy. A lot of my copes are like buying action figures and alcohol and stuff but I have no money. Also, I have no job because I have no form of transportation. Can't take the bus because that also requires money which I don't have because I don't have a job. It's like a catch 22

I go to college and come home. It's all I do. The few things I do have, my parents buy me.

If I was a foid I could easily sell my shit online for $500 each and be rich by next week.

It's over

if i had money i would remake my face and body but not gonna happen

There are a few things I'd like to buy. A new PC and a tablet would be nice. I don't think it'd make that much of a difference with regards to my ability to cope, though. Anime, music, and ebooks are freely available on the internet, and those three things are my primary copes.

if I had money I'd buy a plot of land and build a small cabin and become a hermit

I wish money was extinct, so then we all be rich

I want to moneymaxx