Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish I had a half black half white gf to cuddle with right now

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Wish I had a half nigger half white girlfriend to lay with and cuddle with and to love.

Is it my personality that is the cause for my ability to get a girlfriend? What is it? Should I cut my hair or maybe watch more movies with strong female leads? :/

lick my penis

Your oneitis is licking up Chad Coom from her flat mutt nose. Get over it you goddamn slave.

Thats disgusting man

Any foid mixed with negro is just no. Not even a quarter negro.

You might be gay.
You are gay if you're into mulattas

Blacks are only men. No such thing as a black woman.

When you mix that with another race you get a half man half woman

You are gay if you're into mulattas
"You are gay if you're into Half-cast women"

22119.jpg

I don't know about the land of the free, but in the UK every mixedrace (mulatta)(black+white) foid that is on college campus is a 5 at the absolute minimum.
On average, they're about a 7/10 and come with the perks of both races. Curvy black feminine body and non-masculine white foid trait.

When you mix that with another race you get a half man half woman
Probably in America tbh. Every black foid there for some reason is always screaming/shouting or doing other degenerate stuff.

"You are gay if you're into Half-cast women"

22119.jpg

I don't know about the land of the free, but in the UK every mixedrace (mulatta)(black+white) foid that is on college campus is a 5 at the absolute minimum.
On average, they're about a 7/10 and come with the perks of both races. Curvy black feminine body and non-masculine white foid trait.

Probably in America tbh. Every black foid there for some reason is always screaming/shouting or doing other degenerate stuff.
They have that fuzzy hair with is an instant turn off. And always have nigga nose.

Their skin tone and bodies are the only good thing

They have that fuzzy hair with is an instant turn off. And always have nigga nose.
Fair enough.

I don't mind the fuzzy hair tbh, plus they don't have the entitlement of white foids here or the "high-T" of black foids (as you said).

I want a white one

I'd be very happy to have a black girlfriend

Fair enough.

I don't mind the fuzzy hair tbh, plus they don't have the entitlement of white foids here or the "high-T" of black foids (as you said).
Most half Black girls I've seen didn't have fuzzy hair but super curly -- not niggy frizzy though