Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wish I had a big frame

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
My grandfather had a really big ribcage, broad shoulders and narrow hips. He was a wrestler in the 50s. I thought he looked like Superman. He wasn't the most handsome but you always felt you were in the presence of a real man. The gymfags of today just look like balloon animals at best, because they don't have the skeletal structure underneath to look old school masculine.

If you had a big frame, even if you were ugly, it would be nice walking around all the skinny soyboys of this generation.

Me too. I'm 120 lbs and I gymcelled for years.

My shoulder width is only 16".

The balloon animals analogy is perfectly correct

The old school bodybuilders like Steeve Reeves focused on framemaxxing instead of taking retarded sarms

I have a big frame though, I look wide and "gymmaxxed" despite having lost all my muscle from illness.

And normies said I looked "built" before I ever started gym

How are you Nord and not a framemogger, were you malnutritious or had too high estrogen

How are you Nord and not a framemogger, were you malnutritious or had too high estrogen
I'm average here, but now that you say it I'm probably a bit wider than general whites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back