Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wish I could just die...

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★★
I honestly wish I could just die. My life had basically been ovER for a long time so I don't know why I'm even alive right now. I might be alive but I nevER had a life...

We're just living as dead men walking at this point. Walking corpses. No love, no life, what's the point anymore?

Same, i have zero will to live for decades. Since my back started hurting again i wish every second that i was dead.

I feel like I'm already dead and just observing the world go by without me.

You are NEET bro! You have time to enjoy your life
I can't enjoy my life alone anymore. I was able to when I was younger but since I aged into wizardcel, I can't. I'm too broke to even afford a laptop for games. I want a freshly blossomed girl to take on dates so I can feel loved and I want to have sex with a beautiful girl that I deflower. I still watch anime very often but I can't do anything else. My life is ovER and there's no enjoying anything.