Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wish i could get NEETbux

• Thread starter smegma producer
  • Start date
smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
Even with Autism papers i cant get NEETbux, is shit. i see NEETs on this forum, gets there bux because of some dumb papers, yet i cant. Gotta work, i got a ok job, but is hell having too deal with normies and foids asking dumb questions or need someone too fix there shit cause they are retarded, never help them beyond what i have too ofcourse.

I dont really get anything more out of earning more than what the NEET bux would pay me, i never spend any money, everything gone too shit. NEETbux would finance what i need, roof, food and a little cash too squirrel away for fixing computer.

But nope gotta wake up at 6 in the morning, do dumb shit work that is pointless, get home, wank , then sleep.

only positive is that i can save up for a trip too attempt Geomax, but thanks too taxes and retard politicians, that is not possible anymore with my salary.

instead of work i could troll tards online, wank, replay some video games, and post more often here ofcourse.

Don't recommend neetbuxxing, rots the mind and time flies by

Don't recommend neetbuxxing, rots the mind and time flies by
listing too a foid rant about her fake problems rots my mind even more, bitch just let me do my dumb job so i can fix the other shit and maybe get too eat lunch today

@The Honkler can teach you how

going to school is enough for a basic allowance here, not sure i'd get accepted for a job