Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based wish I could be the inverse of a social media influencer

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
you know how "influencers" use their looks to get people to buy products? I wish I could use my hideous appearance to make people stop buying products
Saycope

Imagine being payed to be good looking

I wish foids would die when they see my ugly face

@FinnCel pilled

I could imagine this forum brigading a mall or some shit. An ugly male takes each storefront, says hello to any femoid walking by. All those shitty clothing and jewelry stores would go bankrupt in a week jfl

I could imagine this forum brigading a mall or some shit. An ugly male takes each storefront, says hello to any femoid walking by. All those shitty clothing and jewelry stores would go bankrupt in a week jfl

incels.co brigading a walmart would unironically be the most based thing that has ever happened in history