Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wish everyone here could be fakecel

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Calling people fakecels isn't an insult
First off if I am trying to insult someone on .is, it's pretty much over for the both of us
but I think being called "fakecel" isn't an insult, if anything it's a compliment because you're telling them that they basically coompiss in toilets and you don't
so it's really insulting yourself tbh

with that being said, im getting old my knees actin up n shiet, mang
but I wish everyone could "ascend" and be fakecels one day :feelsokman:
I wouldn't wish inceldom on anyone (when im not mad, mang) cause that shiet hurt

it's over

Are you a fakecel?

it's not meant to be an insult it's meant to help keep the forum empty of any normie or fakey trying to make fun of other incels

People who don't experience as much suffering, including fakecels, tend to be more ignorant.

I wouldn't wish inceldom on anyone (when im not mad, mang) cause that shiet hurt
Well I wish it on all chads and all toilets, especially the ones who claim to be """femcels""".

it's not meant to be an insult it's meant to help keep the forum empty of any normie or fakey trying to make fun of other incels
This too.

people use it as an insult now on this forum :feelsjuice:

over