Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wise words of a 23 year old StacEY

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Olga Hepnarova

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_Hepnarov%C3%A1 She went ER. Before ER.

Women - 1
Incels - 0

We can never win boyos....

That speech is blackpilled AF.

The problem is that most incels dont really have anyone to blame. Who can I blame really at the end of the day for being ugly? No one.

9b0e1e98c502340863d3c3bca7b0c871.png

cant win boys

Its All a Cope said:

imagine her in 2k18 with makeup and gym "clothes"

def a stacey

SeifEsteem said:
imagine her in 2k18 with makeup and gym "clothes"

def a stacey
Becky at best imo.

Wise words? WTF dude, SHE HAD SEX MULTIPLE TIMES! SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE PAIN WE HAVE!

Jesus fuck you guys are beta af.

Its All a Cope said:

Implying she wasn't a Stacey. Keep in mind, like SelfEsteem wrote, she's barely wearing fake-up. Girls have to use tons of fake-up nowadays to even look like this. She's a complete Stacey.

olga-hepnarova%CC%81-truck-scene.jpg

VLÖ said:
Wise words? WTF dude, SHE HAD SEX MULTIPLE TIMES! SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE PAIN WE HAVE!

dont group me with you and these losers

VLÖ said:

You can't deny the insane blackpill in her statement. I'll break it down.

Instead of an hero, she takes others with. AND she says suicide victims go unnoticed. Harvey, anyone?

I don't like spree shootings and lt's good to have less victims but 8 kills is pathetic af.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Instead of an hero, she takes others with. AND she says suicide victims go unnoticed. Harvey, anyone?

Except instead of loneliness she was just fucked in the head. It isn't blackpill, it's just mental illness. Blackpill would be realizing that women cannot lose.

Facade said:
I don't like spree shootings and lt's good to have less victims but 8 kills is pathetic af.

Not bad for a femoid

Facade said:
It was the 70s. Plus she was 23.

VLÖ said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Except instead of loneliness she was just fucked in the head. It isn't blackpill, it's just mental illness. Blackpill would be realizing that women cannot lose.

Funny, incels.is consists of 90% mentalcels.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
VLÖ said:

harvey was a sexual predator tho

how the fuck is this a blackpill, she's just mentally insane

SeifEsteem said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
VLÖ said:
harvey was a sexual predator tho
how the fuck is this a blackpill, she's just mentally insane

The user Harvey on this forum, not the fat Jewish dude.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

But you see, most of our mental illnesses stem from the fact that we've had ZERO physical contact with women. None, zilch. We're empty unloved husks.

She had sex with MULTIPLE men AND women. Her mental illness has nothing to do with loneliness.

Not fucking comparable.

VLÖ said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
But you see, most of our mental illnesses stem from the fact that we've had ZERO physical contact with women. None, zilch. We're empty unloved husks.
She had sex with MULTIPLE men AND women. Her mental illness has nothing to do with loneliness.
Not fucking comparable.

Autism is genetic, isn't it? Most users here are autistic. Being socially awkward is not the same as being autistic. It wasn't even about "her loneliness", it was about her being ER before ER came to exist. Plus, by saying suicide victims become unknown, she's saying what we've been saying: an incel who kills himself won't make it to the news. It's a bitter blackpill.

VLÖ said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not fucking comparable.

VLÖ said:

This

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Autism is genetic, isn't it? Most users here are autistic. Being socially awkward is not the same as being autistic. It wasn't even about "her loneliness", it was about her being ER before ER came to exist. Plus, by saying suicide victims become unknown, she's saying what we've been saying: an incel who kills himself won't make it to the news. It's a bitter blackpill.

It might not even be autism, autism is such a broad term. Any mental illness is just called "autism" now, so don't even start on that. And social anxiety in men is EXTREMELY hard to fix unless you're good looking. But how did that social anxiety develop? From bullying and loneliness.

And calling her going "ER" is an insult to ER. Not all mass shootings are "going ER", to go ER means to fight the cruel world for they did to you, to get revenge on the world for treating you like shit for no reason.
She had sex, she had a social life. She had nothing to get revenge for, it was literally just schizophrenia or whatever.

Anything a women says just loses all value. I seriously doubt she gave even a single FUCK about ugly male's problems, but rather her own crazy delusions. Women cannot and never will sympathize with us, and any belief otherwise is the ultimate beta white-knighting.

undeadcel said:
Not bad for a femoid

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Swanenburg

Being a serial killer is even harder and she killed way more people

But whatever

Facade said:
undeadcel said:
Not bad for a femoid
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Swanenburg
Being a serial killer is even harder and she killed way more people
But whatever

VLÖ said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
It might not even be autism, autism is such a broad term. Any mental illness is just called "autism" now, so don't even start on that. And social anxiety in men is EXTREMELY hard to fix unless you're good looking. But how did that social anxiety develop? From bullying and loneliness.
And calling her going "ER" is an insult to ER. Not all mass shootings are "going ER", to go ER means to fight the cruel world for they did to you, to get revenge on the world for treating you like shit for no reason.
She had sex, she had a social life. She had nothing to get revenge for, it was literally just schizophrenia or whatever.
Anything a women says just loses all value. I seriously doubt she gave even a single FUCK about ugly male's problems, but rather her own crazy delusions. Women cannot and never will sympathize with us, and any belief otherwise is the ultimate beta white-knighting.

I thought mentally ill people killing others instead of themselves was the definition of ER. :p Apparently not. Still, she does deliver the brutal blackpill that suicide victims don't ever become relevant.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I thought mentally ill people killing others instead of themselves was the definition of ER. :p Apparently not. Still, she does deliver the brutal blackpill that suicide victims don't ever become relevant.

A lot of people shit on ER for his mental problems, but I've read his manifesto and I think that there's still truth in there. His execution was shit, but you gotta realize that he really didn't want to do it. He wrote multiple times how he wished something would happen that would stop him from killing people. He was beaten down and broken to nothing.

And really, death never becomes relevant unless it's a celebrity or a femoid. Male suicide is just scoffed at while everyone worries and cries about how "femoid suicide rose from 4.5% to 4.6% oh noo!!!! WE MUST ACT NOW! MORE CHAD COCK FOR THEM! ALLOW THEM TO OPENLY SHIT ON AND MOCK UGLY GUYS AND USE THEM FOR MONEY AND VALIDATION! ANYTHING TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER! :((((("

VLÖ said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
A lot of people shit on ER for his mental problems, but I've read his manifesto and I think that there's still truth in there. His execution was shit, but you gotta realize that he really didn't want to do it. He wrote multiple times how he wished something would happen that would stop him from killing people. He was beaten down and broken to nothing.
And really, death never becomes relevant unless it's a celebrity or a femoid. Male suicide is just scoffed at while everyone worries and cries about how "femoid suicide rose from 4.5% to 4.6% oh noo!!!! WE MUST ACT NOW! MORE CHAD COCK FOR THEM! ALLOW THEM TO OPENLY SHIT ON AND MOCK UGLY GUYS AND USE THEM FOR MONEY AND VALIDATION! ANYTHING TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER! :((((("

I haven't finished his manifesto yet. I read it until page 22 or something. Still have to finish it, thanks for reminding me. But I agree with your points. Actually, it's not just male suicide when people don't give a shit.. but also other crimes. A child sex abuse ring was exposed in 2015, there were nearly 300 victims, most of them were boys. Yet I hadn't heard anything about it.. these so called feminist cunts are the first to scream injustice but when it happens to boys, it suddenly doesn't matter.. Sad state of affairs...

Why did she do it?

She looks like the little girl in Leon: The professional

ArtoriasWolf said:
She looks like the little girl in Leon: The professional

KEK. Maybe Leon shouldn't have saved that little girl after all, huh?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

I never fucked a mare named Olga, I promise.
Also, they never complained.

retarded slut who fought back when they tried to hang her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back