Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Wise words from president Biden. Such an inspiration and not demented at all.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Biden: Yo- uh, y-you, y-you got the vaccination?

Don Lemon: Yeah.

Biden: A-Are you... Are you okay? I mean, you seem... no, it works, or you, you know, or, or, or, or the mom and dad, or or, or, or, or the neighbor, or when you... go to church, or when you’re — n-no, I-I-I-I really mean it, there... are trusted interlocutors. Think of the people, if-if your kid wanted to find out whether or not there were — there’s a man on the moon, or, or whatever, you know, something, or, you know, whether those aliens are here or not. You know, who are the people they talk to beyond the kids who love talking about it?

This is what @PPEcel wanted everyone to vote for.

XD

Based and bidenpilled.

The Jew magic keeping him alive is running low.

Old retarded faggot

The alternative could speak full sentences
But wasn't committed to the rule of law or fundamental democratic principles. Also, I just straight-up disliked his supporters.

JFL at the poor saps who genuinely believes in this clown

Captain Picard Facepalm Header

He was better than the alternative, it's all that matters.
:feelskek:
The state of modern democracies.

Put the dementia pedo (((lobbyist))) puppet in power to BTFO the funni orange man (((lobbyist))) puppet

Biden.exe has stopped working

Wow, did you hear the reorientation tactic? massive whip sound to shock biden into some kind of recovery after he asks ARE YOU OKAY?? lol, lol, and we are the conspiracy theorists? fuckoff.

Poor guy was just used as a figurehead to sneak that communist foid into power.

Why do they still let this old mess embarrass himself?
Back in Januray I thought Kamala and her entourage would get rid of him by now and put her in office.
Maybe the elites have other plans.

The most voted-for president in American History! :dafuckfeels:

"America is back!!!" "America has its 1st female Vice President!!!"
iu
I really wanna see what they do when PedoJoe is sent to the funny farm retirement home and Kamala becomes the minority bitch president. Race tax on Whites (other than Income Tax) when?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back