Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wise old lady (90+) with her young male nurse at the doctor's waiting room

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Last time I went to my doctor, I saw this old lady with her young male nurse.

She asked him if he had a girlfriend, he said he doesn't have.

And then she started ranting about young foids these days.

She told him: "Dont' marry, young man. Women these days don't do anything. You (the man) have to work all day, have to do the household when you come at home, and if you don't care for the child nobody will do. You will have to do it all yourself."

He answered: "Yes, you are right, it's not worth it."

I wish we had young not feminist brainwashed women these days.

jfl I thought you'd say she was dating the nurse

jfl I thought you'd say she was dating the nurse

Sorry bro. Guess I should have posted in off-topic.

Our incel lives suck. But honestly, even normies have shitty lives. I guess if I was a normie I would still not marry and have kids. Because you will still just be ATM and slave of the foid. When she divorces, you are fucked again. Justice always prefer women's rights. You then pay alimony for 18 years and will never see your own children because foids won't allow it. Or make up stories you assaulted her and/or the kids.

Sorry bro. Guess I should have posted in off-topic.

Our incel lives suck. But honestly, even normies have shitty lives. I guess if I was a normie I would still not marry and have kids. Because you will still just be ATM and slave of the foid. When she divorces, you are fucked again. Justice always prefer women's rights. You then pay alimony for 18 years and will never see your own children because foids won't allow it. Or make up stories you assaulted her and/or the kids.
tbh, in 2020 even if you're not incel you're still fucked up anyways

tbh, in 2020 even if you're not incel you're still fucked up anyways

But if you are a white chad these days... Sitting all day at the beach in shorts and fuck stranger's wives while they work hard and pay taxes. Sounds good.

But for the rest of us, you are right.

based granny

mgtowpilled granny