Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Wisconsin isn't playing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
twitter checkmarks calling this guy a murderer and right-wing extremist, what was the alternative here? Was he supposed to allow himself to be murdered?

Gun goes pewpew

Gun goes pewpew
Ezgif 6 bd663dfe3d6e

Did he kill that guy?

Damn, this is escalating :feelswow: The Anitfa vs ProudBoys fights are interesting, but people shooting each other will just wreck the city. Basically a city civil war at this point. So glad I don't live in the MidWest. Anyways, wouldn't he technically be a rioter too?
He killed two.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53917170 There was a video of a guy getting killed at a gas station and I think it's different from this video. I'm not sure he killed two people, but I did see video of him blowing a guy's arm off. It looked exactly like the movies with the flesh gone and bone exposed.

The shooter is actually apart of the BLM movement who wants to stop looting. :feelskek: These fuckers are shooting themselves
View: https://imgur.com/a/TKAy1Xp

Damn, this is escalating :feelswow: The Anitfa vs ProudBoys fights are interesting, but people shooting each other will just wreck the city. Basically a city civil war at this point. So glad I don't live in the MidWest. Anyways, wouldn't he technically be a rioter too?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53917170 There was a video of a guy getting killed at a gas station and I think it's different from this video. I'm not sure he killed two people, but I did see video of him blowing a guy's arm off. It looked exactly like the movies with the flesh gone and bone exposed.
The guy shot at the gas station was shot by this guy in the video so it was the same guy, nvm

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllll :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

lol at charging a man with a rifle.
Darwin award for that antifa/blm faggot

The Reddit thread has some good info, but I notice some relatively new accounts promoting extremism! Why do Redditors and 4Channers like to think they're less susceptible to propaganda than Facebook and Twitter users. That thread is a good microcosm of the US right now
Darwin award for that antifa/blm faggot
The guy who shot them is also blm, but libertarian instead antifa. Thread has good bits.