Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wirecel - A normie making fun of our suffering

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
Wirecel is a TikToker and self-proclaimed shortcel. He keeps posting the most exaggerated and generic incel-takes you have ever seen, mocking us, our ideology, our experiences, and our suffering. And this mockery is being exposed to thousands of normies. Almost all of his videos have at least 10k views; this is at least 10k people getting a distorted first impression of our community every single time he posts. He is actively fueling the hell we live in.

When you come across his profile at first, one might make the mistake of thinking that he is not making fun of us, and that he is actually serious about him being an incel. If you think about it, it becomes very obvious that he is clowning us, though:
  • Which incel would be comfortable sharing their face and especially their insecurities to the internet?
    Unless you're using the internet as some kind of journal, like ER did.
  • Which incel would be comfortable sharing their ideas and opinions to the internet with their face being visible for everyone to see? This would set you up for IRL attacks, might cost you your job, and might cost you any relationships you may have with friends or family.
But wait, there is more. I sadly do not have any proof because I don't randomly screenshot things just because I might post about them on this forum one day, but he has posted stories on TikTok, in which you could see him hanging out with several friends, foids included. An incel hanging out with a large group of friends that also consist of a few foids - where have you ever seen that?

I have messaged him and asked him directly whether he is being serious or not, and he insisted that he actually is. He is playing this role and refuses to get out of it.

One more thing... Do you guys remember when I asked you guys whether I should send some photos and some info about me to some foid, because she offered to help me get a girlfriend? Well, when she found out about Wirecel, she apparently fell in love because she instantly decided to message him. An incel who is attractive to foids - again, where have you ever seen that?

All in all, fuck this guy. He is making fun of us, actively worsening our situation, and exposing our ideas, opinions, experiences, etc. to normies in a satirical way, encouraging them to make fun of us. I hate him and you guys should too. People like him are the reason why things aren't getting better for us, why we aren't getting any help, and sympathy.

He’s 5’7 and a chink. He is literally no better than us

I want to break his jaw

I dont think that he mock us, maybe hes serious

I dont think that he mock us, maybe hes serious
Again, it's easy to think that at first, but once you look at the facts it becomes difficult.

One more thing... Do you guys remember when I asked you guys whether I should send some photos and some info about me to some foid, because she offered to help me get a girlfriend? Well, when she found out about Wirecel, she apparently fell in love because she instantly decided to message him. An incel who is attractive to foids - again, where have you ever seen that?
she's probably a BPD hoe though

If I had it I'd comment and call him out for larping but I don't use shittok

If I had it I'd comment and call him out for larping but I don't use shittok
Calling him out won't really do much. He will keep playing his little role and insist on being serious.

Incels are fakecels confirmed as no foid has a ltn fetish

I was thinking about posting about this guy, but even if he's trolling and he's some normie, I don't know why he would ever want to attach his face to that account, if he were a real incel with no social life, then he'd have nothing to lose but if he is just some normie, anyone he knows irl finding one of his videos is basically social suicide for him so I don't really know.

I was thinking about posting about this guy, but even if he's trolling and he's some normie, I don't know why he would ever want to attach his face to that account, if he were a real incel with no social life, then he'd have nothing to lose but if he is just some normie, anyone he knows irl finding one of his videos is basically social suicide for him so I don't really know.
He would probably just say "I was joking, lol" and people would believe him because he is not ugly.

Calling him out won't really do much. He will keep playing his little role and insist on being seriousness, hypothetically, we all rise together
unless we all rise together hypothetically