Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Winter sucks

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Wish I had a girlfriend to snuggle up next to all warm and cozy like. But I'm unattractive. :feelsbadman: Shit sucks, man. :feelsrope:

I like winter
Summer is suifuel for me

Winter is better than the summer

Winter hurts my hands and face.

Its fuckng freezing sitting in 1.5 degres Celsius

Winter is cool

Humans can only operate comfortably in a narrow range of above freezing temperatures. Yet another reason why humans suck tbh
But Ig you can't entirely blame them when humans are known to have originated from the temperate highlands of Tropical regions in Africa.

Last edited:
Humans can only operate comfortably in a narrow range of above freezing temperatures. Yet another reason why humans suck tbh
But Ig you can't entirely blame them when humans are known to have originated from the temperate highlands of Tropical regions in Africa.
Yes.

Some people have higher tolerance to freezing weather than others ngl. Europeans and Eskmos might be an example of that.
tbh the human body really doesn't handle consistent cold rainy weather well without adequate clothing though. Cold dry weather like during the last ice age is by comparison more tolerable in a way.

I don't like barren trees and I hate weather below 32F