Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel winter really does suck as an incel

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
right now its cold as fuck and there is no female to fuck. Once again we are the forgotten ones while females will complain that they are so lonely and need a chad to snuggle up with.

it isn’t cold. You must live in a 3rd world country

it isn’t cold. You must live in a 3rd world country
its almost as if people live in other first world countries on the other side of the hemisphere?

Winter loses its appeal after New Years. Until then I just await mid-May when it's warm and it looks nice outside. I like taking walks, but what's the point of taking one during the winter when everything is dead?

It's been warm lately but I still want a female to fuck

I like winter more than summer tbh.

It’s too hot where im at

right now its cold as fuck and there is no female to fuck. Once again we are the forgotten ones while females will complain that they are so lonely and need a chad to snuggle up with.
Cope. There is no female for you regardless of weather if you're incel. I actually prefer when it's cold because when it's hot the chads and the stacys are half-naked outside all day

What winter? It´s spring in Denmark and for the first time in my life we didn´t even get any snow which I was looking forward to.

Winter is alot better then summer lol, no annoying kids outside your house playing, no annoying bugs constantly bothering you day and night, you aren't sweating your nuts off and the best part: whores don't dress half naked in winter.

lol no it's the summer when I want to literally step out of the window and end my suffering.

I like winter more than summer tbh.
Winter is alot better then summer lol, no annoying kids outside your house playing, no annoying bugs constantly bothering you day and night, you aren't sweating your nuts off and the best part: whores don't dress half naked in winter.
Based and winterpilled