Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Winter has finally come

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I genuinely feel happier than I was before because winter has finally come, I feel truly alive right now

I feel depressed.

Winter sucks, summer is way better.

Still hot as fuck here, its over

I'm okay with it right now temperature wise, but it's been freezing raining every fucking day and I think I pretty much ruined my Cole Haans. I'm pissed.

Fall just started 2 weeks ago.

I genuinely feel happier than I was before because winter has finally come, I feel truly alive right now

My thoughts exactly. I hate summer not for weather but for all these stupid normies hanging around loudly and foids offering their bodies for no reason.

Love it, normies dont go out as much on cold days. Went for a long walk today and barely encountered anyone else.

Not winter here just yet, but I know how you feel. I generally prefer winter over the other seasons.

White walkers have breached the wall, brace for winter invasion

Not winter here just yet, but I know how you feel. I generally prefer winter over the other seasons.

The most important thing is that the days are shorter, LDARing is way more comfortable this way.

I like summer tbh. I try to avoid as much people as possible though.

we gonna stay at home and couples of stacy and chad gonna will stick together to warm up around a good movie
yeah i'm really happy :feelsrope:

we gonna stay at home and couples of stacy and chad gonna will stick together to warm up around a good movie
yeah i'm really happy :feelsrope:
We will stand and fight the white walkers :feelzez: