Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Winners protect the competition

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
Why do you think good looking people are more likely to think that life is fair than ugly people.

Its because if you are good looking its easy to get close to other people and just like how this trivia said, Its more important to have a close relationship with other people than be rich or get famous to be happy in life. If you are generally happy in life its easy to say that life is fair, Its the same when a famous athlete talks about effort and hardwork. In some way they are trying to justify that the competition is fair, Everybody have it rough . They just work harder and has the determination not to give up the fight.

They are talking like there's not a single person who works harder than them but still cant win simply because its not in their genes or just like eggy said "Genetically inferior".

The best you can get is being an emotional tampon or a betabuxer. White knight cucks in IT would say " bUt YoU CaN hAvE rELaTIONsHIp wIThOUt sEx" .
How bout u cut ur dick off and do that so you experience what you're proposing.

PS: jst look at the photo. Thats what you get being an above average attractive male. Loser gets none while the winner takes it all

winners like to think that the game was fair, losers like to cope that it was rigged. if you're ugly, you lost at life.

winners like to think that the game was fair, losers like to cope that it was rigged. if you're ugly, you lost at life.

Life is unfair and that's it

Brutal.

It's the "winners" who cope into thinking the game is fair.

"Money doesn't matter" said Mr goldbergstein as he ripped off another sucker

It's the "winners" who cope into thinking the game is fair.
i didn't mean to imply that the winners are not coping. i believe both sides are coping in the end, reality doesn't ask itself whether something is fair or unfair. things just happen and everyone takes what they can in life.

i didn't mean to imply that the winners are not coping. i believe both sides are coping in the end, reality doesn't ask itself whether something is fair or unfair. things just happen and everyone takes what they can in life.
This soyciety is far from uncucked reality, so I'd say the winners are coping more when they say things are fair.

This soyciety is far from uncucked reality, so I'd say the winners are coping more when they say things are fair.
There is absolutely nothing fair about life, this should be basic common sense.

Winners are endlessly in the spotlight sharing their success story to the masses spreading blue and redpills whereas those who actually have a better understanding of the world are wageslaving or rotting six feet under in obscurity. The 'winners' at life are generally the least introspective humans alive.

There is absolutely nothing fair about life, this should be basic common sense.

Winners are endlessly in the spotlight sharing their success story to the masses spreading blue and redpills whereas those who actually have a better understanding of the world are wageslaving or rotting six feet under in obscurity. The 'winners' at life are generally the least introspective humans alive.
It's time to make things unfair for the winners and give them a taste of their own medicine, or at least equal the playing field.

They are talking like there's not a single person who works harder than them but still cant win simply because its not in their genes or just like eggy said "Genetically inferior".
exactly.
what I can't stand about the idea that "with determination and hard work you will succeed " is that it's like saying that whoever does not succeed is a lazy piece of shit.
working class people put tons of efforts into mantaining a low quality life while someone who inherited money leads a high quality life with 0 efforts (the same with genetic inherited qualities).
life isn't fair and people aren't born equal.

"|Its because if you are good looking its easy to get close to other people and just like how this trivia said, Its more important to have a close relationship with other people than be rich or get famous to be happy in life. If you are generally happy in life its easy to say that life is fair, Its the same when a famous athlete talks about effort and hardwork. In some way they are trying to justify that the competition is fair, Everybody have it rough . They just work harder and has the determination not to give up the fight."

Ook ok ok but who tf wants to live longer in this shit hole call Earth.
LIFE IS SUFFERING evan if you are a CHAD or a INCEL.

just pull yourself up by your bootstraps, just be confident bro, genetics don't matter :soy: :soy: :soy:

Down with the competition, down with the hierarchy.

Death to all social climbers (in the psychopathic universe of GTA V).

Daily Reminder:

Tradcon cucks who go on about "muh work ethic" and "muh no handouts" are usually over 40 and met their wives before Tinder came out. They talk about "Trickle Down Economics" while chad and tyrone's cum drips down their wive's thighs. PragerU cucks and suburban pseudo rednecks support politics that are inherently anti-male. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and they expect you to pick yourself up by your bootstraps and marry a used up single mother in her 40's when your in your 30's because "muh marriage rates". At this point, being pro-marriage in The West is anti-male. Tradcons and right wing shills are more anti-male than many femoids.

Upon asking numerous people about the question regarding incel surgeries being covered by insurance, surprisingly femoids supported the idea WAY more than men. Don't get me wrong, femoids hate us and want us to suffer enslaved and worthless lives just as much as tradcons. The only difference is that femoids actually know the consequences of this system while tradcons unknowingly support male slavery and disposability thinking they are "owning the libs" while their incel sons face the fruitless meat grinder or the rope.