Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you whites accept me as your long lost Aryan cousin?

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
My forefathers got lost somewhere in ethnic land but I still have the Aryan genes in me. Its just mixed with all kinds of other crap as the years went by and pure Aryan pussy became rare. But in future someday we might be able to purify genepools and I might become 100% genetically pure Aryan again. Gotta have hope.

If you have either R1a or R1b you have steppe ancestry

Yes I have that. At around 30-40% only though. Wish it was 90% at least though.
Nobody has 90% not even Nordics, its a mixture based on the peoples from whom the male lineages are derived and is very location specific

Nobody has 90% not even Nordics, its a mixture based on the peoples from whom the male lineages are derived and is very location specific
But Nordics pre-Aryan ancestors must have looked like Aryans or the Aryans must have came from Nordics. I dont know how else to explain why Nordics look purer aRyan than me.

you are already white so do you accept yourself?

But Nordics pre-Aryan ancestors must have looked like Aryans or the Aryans must have came from Nordics. I dont know how else to explain why Nordics look purer aRyan than me.
Don't be a retard, drink some beer and watch some football, brits are more accomplished than nordics, even though they're kinda mutts of many white populations, be happy and don't ruin your peace of mind for something that's as old as 10,000 years, steppe people migrated everywhere with their cattle cos its hard to live there