Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will you use this new method to ascend?

Truecels would get rejected even by female rapists.

They'll turn me down too

The lower inhibition you are, the more pathways you have for 'ascending' but unfortunately for me I'm high inhibition.

Might be fun. I’d just be afraid she would pull a gun on me and lock me in a homemade prison cell, jfl

The lower inhibition you are, the more pathways you have for 'ascending' but unfortunately for me I'm high inhibition.
Is there a fix for high inhib? I saw some niggas on .org consuming different type of drugs to lower it but I don't know if it's cope or real

Might be fun. I’d just be afraid she would pull a gun on me and lock me in a homemade prison cell, jfl
jfl she will start raping you non stop, that's some shi @lu.jones would love to be victim of

jfl she will start raping you non stop, that's some shi @lu.jones would love to be victim of
I’d play submissive briefly if it meant I could get sex. I would know I could easily dominate her if I wanted to.

Is there a fix for high inhib? I saw some niggas on .org consuming different type of drugs to lower it but I don't know if it's cope or real
Red Kryptonite

I’m becoming a place holder for stupid clown :feelskek: .

I had the pleasure of taking to him today and he’s not that bad

What if I'm already a registered sex offender

What makes this negro think a rape foid would touch an incel? Chad only still applies. These foids can do anything and still have no trouble getting sex.
Here's my ascension strategy that I can personally vouch for:

Last edited:
What makes this negro think a rape foid would touch an incel? Chad only still applies. These foids can do anything and still have no trouble getting sex. Here's my ascension strategy that I can personally vouch for:
View attachment 1202043
I must say that your ascension strategy looks like an excellent idea

I'd fuck but I wouldn't want a ltr tho

They would just be like the rest of the foids and still reject us real incels.

They would just be like the rest of the foids and still reject us real incels.

I just looked it up. There were only like three female ones in my town.