Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Will you sweeten the honeypot?

ShaggyCel

ShaggyCel

Sc00b i'm afraid it's over. Zoinks
-
Just remember every low tier normie is already sweetening the honeypot.
They discovered looksmax.org they hit the gym and chew turkish gum, they gain with MONTHS/YEARS of dedication and hard work maybe 0.5 -1.5 points which will bring a low-tier normie (4/5) over to a solid betabux grade.

Standards will keep rising men are deprived and think the redpill will bring them women.

Standards will rise and people just keep sweetening the honeypot for a bitch that doesn’t cook, clean, work or even have regular sex with him.

Accept it’s over or compete for breadcrumbs, you are not even in this hirarchy.

It’s over, just ldar

Next decade it will be OmegaChad only

Sexual selection will only become more brutal, the decrease of testosterone only progresses.

ONLY SUPERIOR GENES WILL DEVELOP IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. IT’S MEANT FOR YOU TO BE OVER IT’S ENGINEERD FOR YOU TO LOSE. EVERY DAY THE BAR IS SET A SLIGHT BIT HIGHER AND EVERYDAY YOU STAGNATE WITH THE CARDS AND LIMITS YOU ARE GIVEN. IT’S TOO MUCH TO CATCH UP.

Sexual selection will only become more brutal, the decrease of testosterone only progresses.

ONLY SUPERIOR GENES WILL DEVELOP IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. IT’S MEANT FOR YOU TO BE OVER IT’S ENGINEERD FOR YOU TO LOSE. EVERY DAY THE BAR IS SET A SLIGHT BIT HIGHER AND EVERYDAY YOU STAGNATE WITH THE CARDS AND LIMITS YOU ARE GIVEN. IT’S TOO MUCH TO CATCH UP.
The soy will take over the world, and only Chad will survive. Combine that with increasing foid entitlement and hypergamy and we're more than done for.

3a9.png

Doesn't falim gum just make your masseters bigger, resulting in a bloated face look?

I see how hard my beta male friends work at their jobs, slaving away to make more money trying desperately to hold on to their girlfriends.

Then when they get off work its time to wine and dine and pay tons of attention to their girlfriend, and watch all the tv shows she wants with her.

On the weekends they've got a long honey-do list and more things to buy for her.

I was looksmaxxed not too long ago and was rated by women as a 4/10.

Hmmmm.

The stink of truth! I smell it!

Whites are being (((socially engineered))) for beauty? ...

Makes sense, since Whites numbers are down, and the jews want pretty (and ignorant) slaves to fuck!

Indeed. It has the sour stink of truth.

this is one giga blackpill tbh, @BlkPillPres wrote about this.

Every low tier normie has discovered looksmax.org?

BULLSHIT

I ldar for life

It's either that or LDAR.

id rather just peace out and watch clown world desolve into further degeneracy tbh

Every low tier normie has discovered looksmax.org?

BULLSHIT
looksmax.org is not more then do diets and go to the gym. there are no revolutionary tactics to improving smv on there, except they bull shit around bout chemicals

looksmax.org is not more then do diets and go to the gym. there are no revolutionary tactics to improving smv on there, except they bull shit around bout chemicals

so have normies discoverd looksmax.org or not?

the rat race isn't meant to be won, just leave, no good can come of taking part of it

I don't think so. American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery releases statistics every year and there is a considerable increase, that is men having plastic surgery has tripled since 1997 but if you look at statistics closely you would realise that it's mostly normie meme stuff like rhinoplasty or face lift. There is no considerable increase in lookism tier surgeries.