Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Will you progress in your career?

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★
Since finishing university and obtaining a graduate job over 3 years ago I am still in the same position whilst others younger than me have been promoted.
I don't think I will ever be prompted and will remain a grunt until I quit.
I don't think I will ever progress in my career, and really I don't have much ambition to as I have nothing to work for.
I do my job to survive and that is it.
I imagine many incels and stuck in this situation.

I think that when they know you are single, friendless, no social life and will remain that way they will not invest in you as they know that you could leave at any point on a whim and have no real reason to work.
That does apply to my situation. I would not care too much if I became homeless even.

Last edited:
No. I work as a full time reddit mod. Salary is $0.00 per hour
Why not work as a .is mod?
You get paid many shekels and trafficked females of your choosing

Since finishing university and obtaining a graduate job over 3 years ago I am still in the same position whilst others younger than me have been promoted.
I don't think I will ever be prompted and will remain a grunt until I quit.
I don't think I will ever progress in my career, and really I don't have much ambition to as I have nothing to work for.
I do my job to survive and that is it.
I imagine many incels and stuck in this situation.

I think that when they know you are single, friendless, no social life and will remain that way they will not invest in you as they know that you could leave at any point on a whim and have no real reason to work.
That does apply to my situation. I would not care too much if I became homeless even.
I have no career
I retired as soon as I left school I rot for a living now

No, I'm doing the same as I've been doing in the last 7 years now.
Now there is a chance to "widen" my knowledge at my workplace and be able to do new things.

Of course this will mean new duties, but maybe also a higher wage.

No, I'm doing the same as I've been doing in the last 7 years now.
Now there is a chance to "widen" my knowledge at my workplace and be able to do new things.

Of course this will mean new duties, but maybe also a higher wage.
Take the opportunity

I intend to lie to them and tell them I'm getting promoted here and stuff, just for them to have a reason to be proud of me.

I plan to quit after they both pass away, as there will be no point in anything after that

What career nigger