Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will you kill yourself before 2023?

Will your kill yourself before 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Discuss and vote

no because powerlifting goals :panties:

No. Maybe 2025. Still need to try out a lot of things.

I don't think I will ever kill myself and I doubt most people will kill themselves either. So we've got to find ourselves some sort of plan to move on with life and luckily don't suffer too much.

I am too autistic cant function

I‘d like to but I know myself well enough to know I lack the balls.

you can't kill what's already dead

I didn't vote but honestly I'm kinda thinking about tonight what the fuck

probably not, first i will quit/get fired from my job and then live a few years on my retirement fund before roping

I had a phase when i was seconds away from ending it, currently i dont think about suicide at all. I focus on short term goals and copes.

No. Unfortunately I'm incapable of killing myself in these conditions despite the suffering. So either it'll get worse and I'll do it in 3-5 years or I'll manage to wageslave for a decade or so and then have enough savings to buy a sufficient mail order bride and sustain my will to live by fucking it

Roping is cucked.

If i had courage to pull the trigger i had done it along time ago:feelscomfy:

Nope, my parents would feel really bad, and I don't want them to feel guilty about it, I'll outlive them and then commit Roblox

Yes I will end it before the year 2023, mark my words.

Eventually but not that soon

No and never will. I will leech off as much as I can before I need to go

No, I don't plan to. I do hope that one day I will meet the "one" aka a non-feminazi non-chad-seeking bimbo with an IQ just barely higher than that pond scum. But, about the only thing keeping me from drinking myself into oblivion are my dogs at this point.

Idk, I badly want to die but at the same time I want to see what the future brings in store. I don’t want to miss out on future historic events and the like. Also roping is kinda cucked tbh, you’re allowing yourself to lose, for your enemies and this shitty world to win, for you to be defeated and forgotten.

Maybe by 2030 but right now no

It’s a possibility… Though if I can complete my method on time, that’s just one affair I’ll have in order. The next is whether I’d find meaning or a cause to keep going, or if my life will change with my effort. If all fails and I’m ready to throw in the towel, I might just do it.

After my savings run out I might have to kill myself, unless things have gotten better by then. But I don't see my life improving

Nope, my parents would feel really bad, and I don't want them to feel guilty about it, I'll outlive them and then commit Roblox
If you would be a real trucel like me, you would hate your parents like me; this is a good thing about suicide. But I am not even sure my parents would "feel really bad" from it. Parents are one of the biggest reasons for being an incel. Both of my parents are ugly with lots of moles, acne from dad and cherry angiomas...

I am not ever wasting my life by just killing myself.

I don't think so, I'll probably commit sui in 2025-2026