Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will you guys ascend with her

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
b4b0a26a98e0a2cdbcdd8728db1fadf5.jpg
182948-brvweb.jpg
for-fb-17_5f7ab2515411a.jpg

Burn it with fire

Only If she loses a lot of weight and get some face surgeries

Still has higher SMV than me :feelsUnreal:

Repulsively fugly face, horrible bone structure, morbidly obese, thinned and bad hair - my verdict is that no incel, no matter how desperate should consider this thing as a means of ascending.

Chris Chan sweater.

This female would actually look much better if she lost the weight, put on makeup and had a different hairstyle.

Incels here have lost the weight, changed the hairstyle and women still discriminate.

I wouldn't want her tortured and killed if she touched my junk, I can tell feminists that much.

Gabe Newell trooned out now ?

no i would not.

She could at least look okayish if she was thin but she is landwhale and looks like a short midget whale which makes it worse. Obesity spoils foids and i dont know why they spoil their smv like that

If someone gets to a point of SMV and looks where they don't even look remotely human, then can you count that? Lets say sub3/10, maybe a little lower if you're pushing it

Oh god Jesus christ kill it

She looks like Peter Griffin put on a wig and then got hit in the face with a brick.

She still SMV mogs this entire forum ten times over