Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will You Do Anything For 9/11?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I think I will just be getting as high as how high those towers were

Personally, I do not care for it: Regardless of whether it was an inside-job or not, it caused for the loss of more freedoms, the "war on terror" which has cost taxpayers millions if not billions, the rapefugee crisis plaguing Europe, and much more.

I may do a thread discussing some info I have about it being an inside job potentially, which ofc involves Isntrael

I'm just gonna do the usual routine i do everyday

I also don't care about it :feelshehe:
Makes sense because you're a Curry, I was speaking from the American perspective here, where it seems mandatory to post some "never forget 9/11" thing on social media to virtue signal, all to forget about it for the other 364 days of the year.

Makes sense because you're a Curry, I was speaking from the American perspective here, where it seems mandatory to post some "never forget 9/11" thing on social media to virtue signal, all to forget about it for the other 364 days of the year.
Never forget that jews did 9/11

I will buy a burger to celebrate

Nothing. It was most likely a fed psyop, and even if the official story was true, I wouldn't care. The Twin Towers were a symbol of global finance, and as someone from upstate New York, I’ve never cared much for Jew York City, even though I've been there dozens of times since I was a baby.

Nothing. It was most likely a fed psyop,
Obviously, do you have anything to share maybe?
and even if the official story was true, I wouldn't care.
Based & same here
The Twin Towers were a symbol of global finance, and as someone from upstate New York, I never cared much for Jew York City, even though I've been there dozens of times since I was a baby.
It is depressing seeing what it once was & has now became tbh

Attachments

• JEWSSS.jpg
    JEWSSS.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 3
I'm gonna relive the experience

Obviously, do you have anything to share maybe?
You’ve might’ve seen this already but this video sums the whole 9/11 conspiracy pretty well
It is depressing seeing what it once was & has now became tbh
Never been big on huge cosmopolitan cities like New York or London, but yes, it was infinitely better when it was 90% white.

You’ve might’ve seen this already but this video sums the whole 9/11 conspiracy pretty well

Never been big on huge cosmopolitan cities like New York or London, but yes, it was infinitely better when it was 90% white.
It's called being metaphorical & hyperbolic, GrAY
Every Single Aspect of 9 11 is Jewish 1

I was speaking from the American perspective here, where it seems mandatory to post some "never forget 9/11" thing on social media to virtue signal, all to forget about it for the other 364 days of the year.
Brutal NPCpill.

Last edited:
I almost forgot this happened.

Remembering the millions of victims of these homicidal psychopaths.

Funny how they've memory holed the Israelis/ Mexican parliament incident that occurred a few weeks after 9/11.

Every. Single. Time.

it so happens there's a really good deal for one of my fav restaurants on Wednesdays

A day when burgercels finally, got to experience what Arabs have been going through, for almost 70-80 years of US backed wars in the middle East
(Not justifying the attack tho, just saying)

@copemaxx9002 @SubhumanGamer @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @Friezacel

I will get as high as the twin towers were

I will get as high as the twin towers were
Based
A day when burgercels finally, got to experience what Arabs have been going through, for almost 70-80 years of US backed wars in the middle East
(Not justifying the attack tho, just saying)
I think it was a Fed op, pretty obvious
Seen that, i’ll include it in the thread though
I have a mixed(no pun intended) view on it

On one hand, I marvel at what they once were. On the other, I see the literal Kalergi hellholes they have become & how they’re literal prisons

I'll be reenacting it (in Roblox).

I think I will just be getting as high as how high those towers were

Personally, I do not care for it: Regardless of whether it was an inside-job or not, it caused for the loss of more freedoms, the "war on terror" which has cost taxpayers millions if not billions, the rapefugee crisis plaguing Europe, and much more.

I may do a thread discussing some info I have about it being an inside job potentially, which ofc involves Isntrael
If I wasnt going to china id smoke but for now I will buy a cookie cake and feast on some pizza too. Dr pepper, pizza and cookie cake

Then when im home I will smoke a joint with american flag papers, throw it in the toilet and piss on the burned flag.

Im am so happy to have big daddys chains off me.

I am no longer an obedient little piss slut. Fuck america I cant wait to watch it collapse