Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you cut off your parents when you move out?

FuckAroundFindOut

FuckAroundFindOut

Fuck off and die leftist SJW communist faggots
I mean I would, once I get a job on my own and my own place (Semi MGTOW) and not have kids or get married I wouldn't pay back my parents anything. (mom was never around, dad is weak and gets walked on a leash by my stepmom, stepmom is a single mom 3rd wave hardcore leftist feminist who had kids out of wedlock with a nigger)

Theyve been a thorn in my side for a long ass time and I can't wait to cut them off

In your case you absolutely should. They supported you, yes, but they are not equipped to live in society and will drag you down. You moms might eventake advantage of your resources.

In my case I'd probably go low contact. They are partly responsible for my inceldom.

Of course not, I need that inheritance.

It was planned twice; the first was the best in terms of individuality.

The other city was probably better, however.

I don't want to, even though they are extremely toxic, and anyone who lived through my living situation probably would. After around elementary school, I was not even given the bare minimum compared to what everyone else around me had (except in terms of clothing and food, which is the only thing they seemed to enjoy spending money on) despite them making a really good amount of money, having great credit scores, having absolutely no debt or other expensive finances, and living extremely modestly for what they made. The area in which I lived was extremely cheap to live in.

I almost always thought they were actually broke all the time until I found out very recently, and the news really pissed me off. Besides one other not very good laptop I had, I was legitimately using a Windows XP computer and had DSL Internet until 2014. If I had a school project, I used to have to present it on 3.5" floppy disks, or if I was lucky, I would be able to use the only USB drive in the entire house. I wouldn't even ask them for school books and shit because the response I would always get is "I'm broke," despite the fact that I found out that even through these times, they made well into the six figure range.

Currently it's a messy divorce with a lot of bullshit going on that they're bringing me into, even though they shouldn't, as I have nothing to do with anything. I get bombarded with a bunch of ridiculous and verbally inflammatory texts every single day by both of my parents, usually directed at another. It's really pissing me off at this point.

Last edited:
I don't want to, even though they are extremely toxic, and anyone who lived through my living situation probably would. After around elementary school, I was not even given the bare minimum compared to what everyone else around me had (except in terms of clothing and food, which is the only thing they seemed to enjoy spending money on) despite them making a really good amount of money, having great credit scores, having absolutely no debt or other expensive finances, and living extremely modestly for what they made. The area in which I lived was extremely cheap to live in.

I almost always thought they were actually broke all the time until I found out very recently, and the news really pissed me off. Besides one other not very good laptop I had, I was legitimately using a Windows XP computer and had DSL Internet until 2014. If I had a school project, I used to have to present it on 3.5" floppy disks, or if I was lucky, I would be able to use the only USB drive in the entire house. I wouldn't even ask them for school books and shit because the response I would always get is "I'm broke," despite the fact that I found out that even through these times, they made well into the six figure range.

Currently it's a messy divorce with a lot of bullshit going on that they're bringing me into, even though they shouldn't, as I have nothing to do with anything. I get bombarded with a bunch of ridiculous and verbally inflammatory texts every single day by both of my parents, usually directed at another. It's really pissing me off at this point.
What a shitshow. You really should cut them off. Why were they hoarding money so much?

My parents tried their best. Maybe they could've raised me better, but it's my fault that I'm a fucking loser more than anyone else's. I visit them once each week.

No, because my mother let me leech off of her + I would feel bad.

I’ve practically cut off my narcissistic father, kek

Possibly... or maintain very little contact

Sorry you had to endure this shit too. Awful. Childhood neglect should be seen in the same light as beating or SA your kids. No one sees it as real or "that bad". Can be even more severe since humiliation by peers is part of the intention of neglect.

What a shitshow. You really should cut them off. Why were they hoarding money so much?
Forgot to reply to this, I genuinely do not know why they were (and still are). I know my mom is a frivolous spender on clothes for herself, my dad though never buys anything or doesn't enjoy buying anything at all unless it's food-related.
Sorry you had to endure this shit too. Awful. Childhood neglect should be seen in the same light as beating or SA your kids. No one sees it as real or "that bad". Can be even more severe since humiliation by peers is part of the intention of neglect.
Honestly, I 100% agree. Some parents really should have never been parents.

I mean I would, once I get a job on my own and my own place (Semi MGTOW) and not have kids or get married I wouldn't pay back my parents anything. (mom was never around, dad is weak and gets walked on a leash by my stepmom, stepmom is a single mom 3rd wave hardcore leftist feminist who had kids out of wedlock with a nigger)

Theyve been a thorn in my side for a long ass time and I can't wait to cut them off
sounds like you got a lot of issues going on, my mom would probably call me like twice everyday to make sure i got up to go to work and i'm ok, which i'd be fine with

Forgot to reply to this, I genuinely do not know why they were (and still are). I know my mom is a frivolous spender on clothes for herself, my dad though never buys anything or doesn't enjoy buying anything at all unless it's food-related.
This is extremely sick. This kind of upbringing fucked up your growth big time. Even on reddit people would tell you to drop them ASAP.

Kind of unrelated but it baffles me that people like this are able to have sex.

I want to but my parents live 5 minutes away and my mom works at the same place as me. You definitely should though.

They will cut me off whether I like it or not

Nah. My parents been nice to me most of the time, it's only my fault that i'm a loser.

No. They give me money