Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you buy grand theft auto 6?

Will you buy grand theft auto 6?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
For me no...

(1) It will take up far too much space on my ps5. Plenty of games now are around 120GB. Imagine how big GTA 6 will be when it comes out. I don't want to have to delete my other games just to make space for it.

(2) It will be safe edgy libtard slop with a femoid protagonist & her pussy whipped betabuxx boyfriend. The warning signs are there in the trailer for gayming coomsumers yet they will still continue to coomsum.

(3) It will be a waste of money since it will be super expensive when it comes out. I'd prefer to invest my money to a better cause than to waste money on this slop.

Definitely will, I love the GTA series and dont really care too much about the story.

I would buy on sale but my pc will for sure not be able to run it

Didn't buy GTA 5 either

will pirate it at first, then i will see if it's worth buying for multiplayer

For me no...

(1) It will take up far too much space on my ps5. Plenty of games now are around 120GB. Imagine how big GTA 6 will be when it comes out. I don't want to have to delete my other games just to make space for it.

(2) It will be safe edgy libtard slop with a femoid protagonist & her pussy whipped betabuxx boyfriend. The warning signs are there in the trailer for gayming coomsumers yet they will still continue to coomsum.

(3) It will be a waste of money since it will be super expensive when it comes out. I'd prefer to invest my money to a better cause than to waste money on this slop.
No, My PC is unlikely to pull it (16GB of RAM, Ryzen 5 3600 + gtx1050ti)

Not unless i can remove the womans voicefiles and change the playermodel into a man so i can enjoy gta like im supposed to!

rockstar put a online only launcher on their games so fuck them i lost money on gta 4

No. I'll pirate it years later with 200 DLCs and then just murder women and niggers.

i did not get gta 5 before after a decade of its release

nah, the game mechanisms probably won't be that different than 4 or 5. I'm bored of it

Nope after GTA Online + RDR2 i'm not buying anything from Cockstar ever again. I will pirate it to see how woke and how shit it will be (plus drive around the open world) but my interest in GTA 6 is much lower than for 5.

with better graphics card it will i think, even GTA 5 run ok on 2009 CPU
Zero chance, RDR2 had awful optimization it didn't run at all on my 1060 and even rx 5700 xt with double the performance struggles. You need rx 6700 xt at bare minimum to have stable 60fps/mid settings with FSR enabled so 720p or lower :lul: Cockstar completely forget how to optimize their games since they have so many ass kissers with RTX 3090/4090.

Not worth buying. I can already gamble and everything in the fifth one. GTA 6 will just have spic MC's with faggot propaganda.

ass kissers with RTX 3090/4090.
fucking reddit is ridden with western richfags who have 2000+ dollar builds as default, these people are out of touch with reality, they think everyone has it.

fucking reddit is ridden with western richfags who have 2000+ dollar builds as default, these people are out of touch with reality, they think everyone has it.
And i bet you that they will optimizing GTA 6 for them. Remember that Wukong runs at 30fps 720p even on perf mode on PS5 it only shows 60fps becuase it has frame gen enabled :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Even PS5 pooor won't let you play at native 1080p/60fps in this fucking game since you need a about 80-100% higher perf of the performance of basic PS5, while PS5 poor only gives you about 30-40% more performance - from RX 5700 xt to heavy downclocked RX 6800 (so rx 6700 xt level).

Thug vgame saga overrated by normies. No.

I'll get it if it isn't total woke garbage and is at least playable on base ps5. Im waiting for online but knowing what they did with gta online, it'll probably be even more p2w. I just hope they dont add a battle pass or some other predatory p2w system.

Probably not, didnt like gtav that much but maybe if it goes on for like $20

I'm too greedy with my 500GB storage to fill in that chunk of a game but most likely yes, going ER in GTA 6 gotta be fun :feelsohh:

no, I don't like too much cutscenes and story in video games.
I like vidya where I just fucking play, not doing stupid missions and grind like it's a job.

besides what's the point of a crime game if one can't even rape?!

I'll buy it from a gray market website like G2A at reduced price :feelsokman:

yes ill try to go on top of leaderboards if there are any

yes because im a proud CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOMER

All of you faggots who'll buy it because it's GTA are contributing to the problem of woke AIDS in video gaming. Let these fuckers crash and burn. Let the industry implode so game companies get a grip and drop the woke agenda.

nah i don't like GTA games anymore

Don’t you have to play as a dyke as the main character? I still don’t understand why GTA never took the Saints Row tactic in which you create a “custom character” before starting the game / story, etc. It’s gonna be gay asf.. I’m too old school for these new games, they’re all woke and full of weird lgbtpedo shit. Yah, no thanks.

I might play it at some point, but I can't say I'm enthralled to play as a sexually active couple. Soon I won't even be able to play GTA without feeling like a subhuman. :feelsseriously:

I won't buy it but I will play it

if ya kno what im saiyin

For me no...

I’d rather not play as a shemale.