Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you be buried or cremated?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I'm going with deatomization.

Cremated.

And hopefully put with my parents ashes as well, although my cousins have my Dad's ashes still, I believe.

Annihilated with anti-matter.

Whatever happens to unclaimed corpses. I think they get used for medical research or used as cadavers for med students.

Cremated. I want to completely disappear from this awful world.

Cremation in my area cost around 300 bucks, so I'd go with that. Being buried can cost over 10k.

cremated and fed to a dog

I want to be cremated and have my ashes thrown into a femoid's face.

Mummified and entombed. I will have blackpilled Medu Neter decorating my tomb. I will be entombed with treasure and magical objects that one must pass through deadly traps and labyrinths to find. A powerful djinn will appear and let the adventurer know that only an incel would risk death for my treasures, therefore he is worthy.

splattered on the pavement

FeminismsCancer said:
Annihilated with anti-matter.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Whatever happens to unclaimed corpses. I think they get used for medical research or used as cadavers for med students.
yes it happens

Cremation for me. Ashes scattered in the sea.

Ideally I would like to be cremated and have my ashes scattered in Isla Vista, but I'll probably be buried.

Hide my dead body so no one can find me

2E69198B EFA9 49B5 BF0B 3FB99CCDA3A1

My corpse will probably eaten by grizzlies or wolves in the Alaskan wilderness shortly after my death.

Cremated, so my body doesn't get full of worms.

RIP based Wheelchair Science Man.