Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will white people ever be more incel than asians?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
White people are one of the most incel races as they are just behind chinks and do you think in your opinion whites will be more incel than even chinks eventually because white people have been lately slowly turning into a minority group. JFL so much for JBW yet white birth rates are getting lower and lower every second and soon white people will be even more incel than chinks as white people are already incredibly weak and have very little strength and muscle mass.

In conclusion, I believe whites will fall even beneath chinks but curries will always be the most incel race all day.

This might also occur since there's way more Asians than Whites

This might also occur since there's way more Asians than Whites
Maybe asians might even strength mog whites one day lol. White men would bench 225 within 4 years of lifting while... nvm

We are the most incel race already.

Us Whites are the most Incel race already & the ones getting cucked the most.

Still less Incel than us.
How? Source? You cuck them basically

Black men cuck White men far more than White men cuck Asian men.
That's true as a whole number but opposite as a percentage. I get what you're trying to say though

We are the most incel race already.
Nah, I disagree

We're clearly above curries & chinks for sure, but we really don't have it as good as a lot of people make it out to be: They just cite older dating stats from 1996, whilst also neglecting the fact most of the people on those apps were foids in their 30s looking to settle down/find a betabuxx.

Not to mention, all of the anti-Whiteness in the media has for sure played its hand in turning things against us.

Basically, if you're HTN+ and/or rich being White will give you a good bump in SMV, but if you're unattractive it will hurt you more due to the agenda against Whites. I mean also, one of the first Incel caricatures was that of a quiet school-shooter white kid.

They'll become more incel if Asians somehow go extinct before them.

Unless asians somehow mutate into being moggers

The reasons why blacks and hispanics (in the USA at least) are not incel is because they would fuck anything. I've seen thin black and hispanic men with 300 lbs women.

I heard 2 morbidly obese Mexican American women complain that guys would hit on them at Walmart. They are probably some of the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth. I assume most of those men are hispanic men.

I was talking to a Mexican American barber, and he told me that men would come to his barber shop just to get hair cuts from women. I asked him "aren't most female barbers obese?" (he's a cool guy so we can talk like this) and he told me yes, but the men did not care even if they were 500+ lbs, they just wanted to talk to women. I assume these simp men who loved to get hairciuts from obese females were Mexican Americans.

Asian and white (esp educated white males) usually have moderate standards, which is why many are incel despite being the most sought after on average.

The reasons why blacks and hispanics (in the USA at least) are not incel is because they would fuck anything. I've seen thin black and hispanic men with 300 lbs women.

I heard 2 morbidly obese Mexican American women complain that guys would hit on them at Walmart. They are probably some of the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth. I assume most of those men are hispanic men.

I was talking to a Mexican American barber, and he told me that men would come to his barber shop just to get hair cuts from women. I asked him "aren't most female barbers obese?" (he's a cool guy so we can talk like this) and he told me yes, but the men did not care even if they were 500+ lbs, they just wanted to talk to women. I assume these simp men who loved to get hairciuts from obese females were Mexican Americans.

Asian and white (esp educated white males) usually have moderate standards, which is why many are incel despite being the most sought after on average.
I think you have a point. Compared to fucking a goat or donkey in their reasoning even an obese women must be far better than that = making them really fuck anything with a pulse and a hole.