Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will Western Europe ever have as many shitskins as the USA does per capita today?

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
Whites are only 60% of the U.S.A (United Shitskins of America) population. 40% non-white. In major cities such as Dallas, L.A etc. whites make up only around 20% of the population and in a few more decades, non-whites will be 60% of the population and whites will make up like 10% all major cities. Obese, shit skins from Mexico will out number whites in most major cities soon.

Europe is not nearly as invaded. UK is still 81% white(source) and Germany is roughly 86% white(source). Most other European nations (Italy, Croatia, Portugal etc.) are over 90% white. Outside of major UK (United Kingdom of shitskins) cities, such London, Manchester and Birmingham there are not too many non-whites.

Does anyone know if that will change though? Are the politicians in Europe opening the door to mass shitskin immigration like they are doing in the U.S? I herd that many European nations are electing far right leaders now due to mass migration.

Last edited:
The fuck are up with the threads today

Whites are only 60% of the U.S.A (United Shitskins of America) population. 40% non-white. In major cities such as Dallas, L.A etc. whites make up only around 20% of the population and in a few more decades, non-whites will be 60% of the population and whites will make up like 10% all major cities. Obese, shit skins from Mexico will out number whites in most major cities soon.

Europe is not nearly as invaded. UK is still 81% white(source) and Germany is roughly 86% white(source). Most other European nations (Italy, Croatia, Portugal etc.) are over 90% white. Outside of major UK (United Kingdom of shitskin) cities, such London, Manchester and Birmingham there are not too many non-whites.

Does anyone know if that will change though? Are the politicians in Europe opening the door to mass shitskin immigration like they are doing in the U.S? I herd that many European nations are electing far right leaders now due to mass migration.
No. Large Western European cities are screwed and will be like the US cities, but smaller cities and the countryside will be overwhelmingly white. It's really only a matter of time before most Europeans realize what is being done to them and take action.

Why are all these shitskins getting angry at me?

No. Large Western European cities are screwed and will be like the US cities, but smaller cities and the countryside will be overwhelmingly white. It's really only a matter of time before most Europeans realize what is being done to them and take action.
Good to know.

^^^
I do.

Do you want the whole world to look as ugly as India or Africa? Pretty much shitskins everywhere? What a depressing world.

Imagine the whole world looking like an extension of India,China, Africa and Mexico.

Good to know.
And one can't use the argument that we've been saying that for years. The reality of the situation is that things are WAY worse now than what they were when the rapefugee crisis just began. Now we're also having problems with the children of these rapefugees who are supposed to be integrated and stuff since they were born here. But nope. They don't get jobs, they're on welfare and cause crime.

There are now schools in Oslo even where teachers warn white parents that if they send their kid there they'll be the only white person in the school.

Which is why we've been seeing Europeans actually moving AWAY from big cities and going to smaller cities and the countryside. The right is rising in Europe, but the reason why they're not ruling many countries is because they're still not supported by over 50% of the population, so leftist parties just create co-governments with each other. But eventually the right wing will prevail.

We're actually even seeing gay people and, yes, JEWS supporting far right European parties as Muslims and other ethnics harass Jews a lot (look up antisemitism in malmo), because the left has sold them for Islamism.

when the numbers will keep on increasing then they will have to ban immigration once and for all.

shitskins are probably the main cause of crime these days in europe and people are getting afraid.
even me living in an ethnic country still get harrassed a lot by browns because i was cursed to have whitish looking skin with colored eyes so people target me and sometimes call me feminine.

The thing with America is that there are places like New England, the PNW, and the Rocky Mountains where you can go for hours without seeing even one shitskin. There are also areas where you can go hours without seeing even one white person.

To my knowledge, Western Europe does not have that. There are shitskins already in pretty much every nook and cranny, the governments have no problem settling rapefugees into rural areas as well as cities

And one can't use the argument that we've been saying that for years. The reality of the situation is that things are WAY worse now than what they were when the rapefugee crisis just began. Now we're also having problems with the children of these rapefugees who are supposed to be integrated and stuff since they were born here. But nope. They don't get jobs, they're on welfare and cause crime.

There are now schools in Oslo even where teachers warn white parents that if they send their kid there they'll be the only white person in the school.

Which is why we've been seeing Europeans actually moving AWAY from big cities and going to smaller cities and the countryside. The right is rising in Europe, but the reason why they're not ruling many countries is because they're still not supported by over 50% of the population, so leftist parties just create co-governments with each other. But eventually the right wing will prevail.

We're actually even seeing gay people and, yes, JEWS supporting far right European parties as Muslims and other ethnics harass Jews a lot (look up antisemitism in malmo), because the left has sold them for Islamism.

"We're actually even seeing gay people and, yes, JEWS supporting far right European parties"

Thats good to know. Hopefully the right wing government prevail. If not, the whole Europe will look like an extension of India, Africa, Pakistan, Bangladesh. At least the USA was founded on immigration, so it being an extension of Mexico is one thing. What a depressing world it would be if there are 0 people with blonde hair and blue eyes and everyone has brown and black skin and jet black hair.