Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Will we see st sinister tomorrow?

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I hope he doesn't rope tbh, he hasnt tried surgery maxxing

Don’t worry he won’t rope, he can’t rope

No. Not this time.
Tomorrow i;d spend my day with my family (nicest person ever) and on the night I will rope.

I don't personally know em but I think he's a bit of an attention whore with the constant ropeposting

I am also roping tommorow
Bye inkwells

i'm not even genetic trash

its hopeless now, I think st sinister will legit rope... those of you that said he wont

No. Not this time.
Tomorrow i;d spend my day with my family (nicest person ever) and on the night I will rope.
:feelsrope: brutal, are you going to confess your inceldom to them before you rope though? Maybe if you do you might feel better aboout it and not do it

:feelsrope: brutal, are you going to confess your inceldom to them before you rope though? Maybe if you do you might feel better aboout it and not do it
they already KNOW it

its hopeless now, I think st sinister will legit rope... those of you that said he wont
100 bucks says he won’t rope, he said he was gonna rope today but changed it to tomorrow night, he’s gonna do the exact same thing again come tomorrow

100 bucks says he won’t rope, he said he was gonna rope today but changed it to tomorrow night, he’s gonna do the exact same thing again come tomorrow
well he might be pushing dates but Im pretty sure its going to happen one day or another

Yeah no he won't do it